Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!

Old 05-08-2007, 05:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Yours look good to me.

Yup. i want to move them. I had an Air Force wing emblem on there kind of forward of them. They where centered nicely with that on there, without it now they look kind of off to me. They where a PITA to line up the first time. I suk at the vinyl graphics stuff.
Yea, You have to be VERY PATIENT when your applying vinyl..

I had taken the "wrangler" off and lined the"JK" up with the bottom corner of the "X"...

One side is a little off.. Cause the factory didn't get theirs straight either..!!!!

Looks good though.. (Thanks)

Still thinking about where to put the "JK-Forum.com" decals.. Considering the back fender wells,(have to wait until my corners come in) or maybe just one high centered on the windshield.. Might even look nice alongside the hood.. Would really consider that IF EDDIE HAD RED ONES..!!
Old 05-08-2007, 02:29 PM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

finally got mine on.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:15 AM
JK Freak

Ha Ha.. That looks good.. How do you post pic's that big in this reply??
Old 05-13-2007, 11:49 PM
JK Newbie

Very new to this board. Where can one obtain both the written out webstie sticker and the logo one? Also, very new to the Jeep community but I've already felt the comradery amongst fellow Jeep owners w/ nods on the street.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by just kidding
Very new to this board. Where can one obtain both the written out webstie sticker and the logo one? Also, very new to the Jeep community but I've already felt the comradery amongst fellow Jeep owners w/ nods on the street.
http://www.project-jk.com/store/

That is the link to WOL's store.. Decal's available, T-shirts soon..
Old 05-14-2007, 05:51 AM
JK Newbie

Thank you very much for the link. If "Way Of LIfe" needs a silkscreener for the tees, I get them at a pretty good rate through a buddy's printhouse.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:14 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by just kidding
Thank you very much for the link. If "Way Of LIfe" needs a silkscreener for the tees, I get them at a pretty good rate through a buddy's printhouse.
I actually spoke to him about that..

Cause my Mother has an Embrodery and Inkjet T-shirt co.

He says he has it handled.. (Haven't seen any shirts yet.. Hint Hint..!!)
Old 05-16-2007, 12:03 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ImmortalityLTD

Here's my Unlimited with Half Doors and a Project-JK sicker!
Hey 1st Red 4 Door I have seen with the 1/2 doors.. Please let me know what you take more pictures with your top off, door windows out etc. Thanks.. Heres mine..

Old 05-29-2007, 07:22 AM
JK Freak

Default Attica Visit

Was down at my grandparents farm this weekend. They live 20 minutes from the Badlands. Unfortunately, I was unable to make it in for some wheeling, but my wife and I made it to the entry for this pic - sportin' the new JK logo with the Badlands sign backdrop!! I love the logo!! Thanks!

Last edited by BARNO; 05-29-2007 at 08:58 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:39 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by stacey
WOL Thank you!!!!! I got my silver ones in the mail today!!!

Now how do I apply them to the truck?

I heard there's a secret with soap or something.. sorry for being a newbie with stickers of all things.
Stacey.. It's real easy.. 1st clean the area you going to apply the stickers good.. Then mark with crayon the final position or cornar etc. of where the decal's going..

Make sure your satified with that...

Then peel back the top of the decal all the way across. about 1 inch...(or the bottom, depending on where your crayon mark is.)

Position the decal where it goes.. Take your plastic squeegee thing, or credit card.. and push straight down, pulling the decal backing down as you go..

Then take your card and rub it flat going from center out.. making sure you have rubbed the sharp edges etc. look for bubbles, and try to smooth them out.. if any.

Then catch a corner of your decal's ft. cover,, peel back slowly at a right angle and there you go..!!

No Soap..!!

Quick Reply: Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!