Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!

Old 03-16-2013, 01:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by H00LIGAN
I'm with ya. It's definitely heading in the right direction. Lifting the ban on vendors was a great start. I just wish I could change my old screen name to this one and get all my stats back. Not that it really matters I guess.
I would feel the same way. The stats are like a badge of honor. Proof of long hours and a lot of time given.

Edit: I was just thinking the same thing, haha.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bbreen24
This forum has gone in the wrong direction since sold with idiot comments like those above. This is supposed to be a Jeep community for Jeep fans not a place to whine and cry. I've been on here for a few years and can clearly say after reading the above comments that this forum is turning to shit. It's no wonder some of you were previously banned.

Did you not read all the comments above? Whose whining and crying? Which comments were idiotic? How many months equals a few years....eleven? So many questions. I just finished applauding this forum. If you don't like it, there are many others.

edit: I'm really not looking to get into an Internet keyboard battle with you....I just don't understand you.

Last edited by H00LIGAN; 03-16-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Guys please keep this thread on topic and civil. I can assure all of you we are heading in the right direction. Many people are still upset by the ways of the past, and it is going to taken some time to win everyone over again, but we are definitely working on it every day.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread should be removed. Why promote someone else's business that banned you for mentioning others business? This forum is moving in the right direction, some of these people have to let this stuff go or move to WOGs forum.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Super Freak

^^^^ I agree

It's like rubbing salt in an old wound. Reminds me of what happened to me. I need a shrink. If you're a shrink pm me

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Last edited by sm_rubi; 03-16-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: not conducive to civil discussion so image removed
Old 03-16-2013, 07:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What was so bad about the forum?
Old 03-16-2013, 07:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by big c
What was so bad about the forum?
Its just old stuff from the past. It's all good.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
Old 03-16-2013, 08:04 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Some posts on this thread were removed because there were not conducive to civil discussion.

***This thread has been closed as Project-JK is not associated with JK-Forum. It will remain here for people to view for now as it was a part of the history of the forum.***

Quick Reply: Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!