Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!

Old 03-21-2007, 04:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

went for round2 today. we only needed 2 of the 3 i ordered to get it done. thanks eddie and ddchili!
Old 03-23-2007, 07:33 AM
JK Newbie

The silver color is off just a tad. The JK decal is darker than the other decals. No biggie, but you may want to confirm the same spot color # was used. Possibly a Pantone spot color # may be available from DC.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:41 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ddchili
The silver color is off just a tad. The JK decal is darker than the other decals. No biggie, but you may want to confirm the same spot color # was used. Possibly a Pantone spot color # may be available from DC.
I looked and couldn't find a PMS spot color for the vinyl used and most shops only list one "silver" as a choice to choose from. I suppose if I can get my hands on a Pantone vinyl guide, I can try to match it but outside of that, this is all I could get - sorry.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:51 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wayoflife
I looked and couldn't find a PMS spot color for the vinyl used and most shops only list one "silver" as a choice to choose from. I suppose if I can get my hands on a Pantone vinyl guide, I can try to match it but outside of that, this is all I could get - sorry.
Ah, no apology necessary! I love my JK sticker and proud to show it! My wife wants a KJ sticker for her liberty, I said, hmm, just stick the JK on upside down. LOL

Thanks again for the decals!
Old 03-23-2007, 07:59 AM
JK Junkie

Just FYI - this very limited selection of metallics is very typical for small- and medium-sized print and vinyl shops. And if their "standard" tone isn't sufficient, you pay an arm and a leg. (Used to be a Graphic Arts Manager once-upon-a-time.)

Follow-up question for WOL - any word yet on the window stickers? If so, how are you planning to do them - translucent materials, or screen of white? Just curious. Also, do you think that they'll show OK through the Deep Tint glass?
Old 03-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OH MAN...

please dont say PMS here... 5 women at home, 6 if you count my Lab... i cant stand anymore PMS!
Old 03-23-2007, 09:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
OH MAN...

please dont say PMS here... 5 women at home, 6 if you count my Lab... i cant stand anymore PMS!
Oh you poor, poor man. If you say P-M.... bam. the whole world blows up. screaming, kicking, punshing, poking, jabbing, stabbing, yelling. OK I may have exagerated, but not by much.

Anywho, let me know when you break out of hell.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
Oh you poor, poor man. If you say P-M.... bam. the whole world blows up. screaming, kicking, punshing, poking, jabbing, stabbing, yelling. OK I may have exagerated, but not by much... [snip]

so... you have been there?

exagerated? Yes, i have never been jabbed.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
[snip]
exagerated? Yes, i have never been jabbed.
But you have been stabbed?
Old 03-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
But you have been stabbed?

for trying to take the stickers off a $24k Jeep to put on my fancy new [JK] decal...

"takin' one for the team"

i didnt bleed out... much.

Quick Reply: Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!