Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!

Old 03-17-2007, 10:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i received and applied them yesterday. but on the driver's side, i got a massive air bubble that i wasn't able to get out before damaging the decal while trying. and i applied the passenger's side decal crooked. and unfortunately, it seems that the "Wrangler Unlimited" decals that come standard don't quite match up in color with the silver JK logo decal due to the latter's color shifting depending upon viewing angle whereas the former doesn't seem to exhibit the same behaviour.

dunno, maybe i should take the wrangler unlimited decals off. not sure what to do yet. also, my wife isn't so sure about the logo now . i've still got 1 decal on (passenger side), but it's crooked. i just want to keep it there for a while longer to try to get it totally figured out before i make another change.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received my decals yesterday, love 'em! Put one on my other favorite ride. Thanks again.

Old 03-18-2007, 08:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ddchili
Received my decals yesterday, love 'em! Put one on my other favorite ride. Thanks again.
i think your decal placement looks awesome. what's the distance between the wranger unlimited and the JK? looks like you've convinced me to give it another go
Old 03-19-2007, 03:54 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepCacher

As I was putting the P on this side, my 6-year old ran up and jumped on me. The P went on crooked and when I pulled it off, it ripped. Had to order a new Jeep decal.
God i hate it when my P doesnt come out right.

Arent kids great? My daughter stuck my door jam guard to my fender.

*L*
Old 03-19-2007, 08:03 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Well damn that looks good!! I'm gonna have to stick on on my board too
Old 03-19-2007, 08:06 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by doojer
Alright! Another SoCal JK Geocacher on the board. You'll have to join us on one of our runs sometimes-- I'm always making everyone stop and find a cache with me along the trail.
Sounds like fun. We've wanted to join the SoCal4x4Geocachers on a run a few times but the timing hasn't been right.

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
God i hate it when my P doesnt come out right.

Arent kids great? My daughter stuck my door jam guard to my fender.

*L*
I have the door guards on the way and I'll be putting em when he's at school
Old 03-19-2007, 11:22 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by superboo
i think your decal placement looks awesome. what's the distance between the wranger unlimited and the JK? looks like you've convinced me to give it another go
Honestly, I just eyeballed it. I tried to horizontally center the JK ontop of the wrangler and I spaced the same amount as the wrangler and the unlimited vertically. Suppose all my training in typography finally paid off! :toung:
Old 03-19-2007, 02:17 PM
JK Freak

Honestly, I just eyeballed it. I tried to horizontally center the JK ontop of the wrangler and I spaced the same amount as the wrangler and the unlimited vertically. Suppose all my training in typography finally paid off! :toung:
makes sense. i put my decals at the same spacing as where the "X" sticker used to be and ended up disliking it. i ordered 3 more to try again - the extra is just in case i decide to have a beer before i put them on again
Old 03-20-2007, 01:55 PM
JK Newbie

Is the JK logo the same color as the "WRANGLER"? I put one of the stickers on my Steel Blue and the stickers aren't quite the same color so it looks a little off. I want to see if I can get them to match now.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tcpatter
Is the JK logo the same color as the "WRANGLER"? I put one of the stickers on my Steel Blue and the stickers aren't quite the same color so it looks a little off. I want to see if I can get them to match now.
they're the same if you catch them in the same light - the JK logo shifts color depending on the angle you look at it whereas the "Wrangler Unlimited" stays pretty close to the same color regardless of viewing angle. i realized this after i put them on and was perturbed at first. but i went ahead and ordered 3 more (after i screwed up the first 2) anyway.

Quick Reply: Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!