Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!

Old 03-15-2007, 01:19 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!

Okay, I'm pretty sure that all the decals that were ordered to date have been shipped out (including the ones in silver and people who live in Canada) and I would imagine that most of you should have them by now or at least will have them in the next day or two. And, if it's not too much to ask, I'd love to see what they look like on your JK and would be grateful if you could post some pics here! To get things started, here's a couple of shots of what they look like on my JK

Now, let's see yours!!
Old 03-15-2007, 01:23 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Sorry guys, we were trying to merge some other threads into here and accidentally deleted the whole post Anyway, here it is again as well as some quotes left from the few people that had already responded on it:

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Nothing as of yesterday. :sad:

Don't know what came in the mail today though...
Originally Posted by Wrangler X
Still didn't get mine in. Hopefully they will be in soon.
Originally Posted by jeepik
just placed the order Eddie

hopefully it wont take too long for you to deliver to Long Beach
Old 03-15-2007, 01:26 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Now, in response to them:

Hey HappyCurmudgeon and Wrangler X, if you ordered a set of black decals, I sent them out last week and you should have them by now. If you ordered silver, I just sent them out on Tuesday and depending on where you live in relationship to SoCal, I would imagine that you should be getting them by the weekend or the top of next week. As far as any new orders that have recently been placed, I just shipped out everything out today and for people like jeepik, you should be getting them tomorrow
Old 03-15-2007, 01:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here it is
My wife just told me a box just came today. It feels like an empty box. My other stickers are here.

got another one on the back

Last edited by CLACKEY(_!_); 04-17-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:01 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Here's a couple that Rescue X posted on the other decal thread:

Old 03-15-2007, 02:04 PM
JK-Forum Founder

And, here are some that JeepCacher posted yesterday...

Originally Posted by JeepCacher
]Took off the stock silver decals yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon the Project-JK decals arrived. Put the two long JK ones on the back but I'm waiting for black "Jeep" decals from Quadratec before I put on the JK logos up front. I think the black letters look a lot better than the silver.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:37 PM
JK Jedi

Thumbs up

Old 03-16-2007, 03:47 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Now, in response to them:

Hey HappyCurmudgeon and Wrangler X, if you ordered a set of black decals, I sent them out last week and you should have them by now. If you ordered silver, I just sent them out on Tuesday and depending on where you live in relationship to SoCal, I would imagine that you should be getting them by the weekend or the top of next week. As far as any new orders that have recently been placed, I just shipped out everything out today and for people like jeepik, you should be getting them tomorrow

I ordered one set of each black/silver. Nada in the mail yesterday, but to cold & wet to apply them now anyhow. - No worries, i'll just keep an eye out for them

<---I'll just have to sit here and screw around with my Avatar... I've redrawn it many times, but the Project JK decal just doesnt show up well as 1 pixel *L*

Edit: Received my stickers in Saturdays mail. Thanks!
I am still waiting for weather decent enough to put them on. It is either raining (60F last week and drizzly) or snowing/freezing (8" of snow friday night, melted alot from the sun on sunday, but was to bloody cold to do stickers, 23F this am on the way to work)
gah

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 03-19-2007 at 03:51 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A couple more pics of the almost finished decals.....

As I was putting the P on this side, my 6-year old ran up and jumped on me. The P went on crooked and when I pulled it off, it ripped. Had to order a new Jeep decal.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:00 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by JeepCacher
A couple more pics of the almost finished decals.....

As I was putting the P on this side, my 6-year old ran up and jumped on me. The P went on crooked and when I pulled it off, it ripped. Had to order a new Jeep decal.

Alright! Another SoCal JK Geocacher on the board. You'll have to join us on one of our runs sometimes-- I'm always making everyone stop and find a cache with me along the trail.

Quick Reply: Show Us Your Project-JK.com Decals!!