Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 11-20-2007, 12:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Geeper4x4
Stickers are stacking up! The American Flag will go over the rest. Veterans Day is here and the Jeep just seems a fitting place to show my military service. Thanks to everyone who has served and those that currently serve in the Armed Forces. Of course a prayer for those that have given all.

All the way!
Old 11-20-2007, 01:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by doojer
Well, besides the 2 JK decals on my side panels and the 2 Project-JK decals on my rock rails, I just added a brand new steal-your-face (Grateful Dead sticker for those of you who don't know):

Who is this "Grateful Dead" you speak of?
Old 11-20-2007, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Go JOE!

Yeah that is pretty sweet...........
Do you still collect them? I have a ton of original GI Joes from the 80's.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default my pc

Yeah, well my pc runs off of a super flux capacitor that requires 1.21 gigawatts
Old 11-25-2007, 01:27 PM
JK Super Freak

It was a little cold and rainy outside, plus I hadn't yet cleaned off the mud from this weekend's hunting trip, but replacing the "X" with a Jeep® logo was the right thing to do. (The overcast skies caused the shutter to stay open longer than I could hold still. The flash washed out too much on black.)

I used 500 watt halogen worklights for heating the "X" sticker to remove. They also worked well for getting the metal up to temp for proper adhesion.

I may take off the "Wrangler Unlimited" sticker eventually. It's one of those "No sh_t, Sherlock!" stickers. I thought the Jeep® logo should be lower on the fender, but I checked my CJ and it's about right.

The Pixar "Sarge" sticker from ebay that was mentioned by another forum member was a piece of crap!!! I didn't put it on where my dealer sticker used to be, because it was printed way too dark for detail and has a full white, square background. I highly DON'T recommend the purchase to anyone else. I strongly suspect the seller scanned a picture and printed with a color laser. Definitely NOT bumper sticker quality.

The Jeep® logo stickers, on the other hand, were very high quality. 3M adhesive backing and heavy, reflective vinyl. I purchased them from seller powercall.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Some new addition... I was actually trying to post pics of my Cb Antenna... But my new stickers on in the pic too.. Sorry it is so dark. I'll try to re-post with better pics latter.

Old 11-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice wheels and tx sticker. i take it that tx is texas?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Since this thread came up again, I'll post a picture of my quasi-military sticker....

My JK is a Willys MB wannabe
Old 11-27-2007, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jkid
nice wheels and tx sticker. i take it that tx is texas?
yep it is Texas
Old 11-27-2007, 08:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[IMG][/IMG]

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.