Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith615
That is awesome. It would actually look cool on a spare tire cover.
That would be a bad ass tire cover... wonder how much that would cost to have air brushed!

fat
Old 06-06-2008, 02:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kidjeep
God bless you and the Steelers!
And to you too!!!

fat
Old 06-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, got some new vinyl! It's the quiksilver logo in a set of 3.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:23 PM
JK Newbie

Old 06-12-2008, 12:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Oooh my AEV decals came in today, 1 for each side and the windshield banner. They look great, but since I don't have any of the AEV stuff mounted yet, I can't really tell if the side ones are grey or black. They look pretty dark, and I wanted grey, but if they're black, they'll go with my Wrangler Unlimited which I did in black on my black jeep and they'll at least be subtle. The windshield banner looks to be white, which is fine, as I'm considering something else for up there anyway. Should have them all on by next week and I'll make the final decision then.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

Here is the decal I run on my JK. A little explanation....I am a retired member of the U.S. Coast Guard. The Coast Guard was formed decades ago by combining the U.S. Life Saving Service, U.S. Revenue Cutter Service, and U.S. Lighthouse Service. My decal is the original insignia of the U.S. Life Saving Service. I think it's cool, and looks good on my yellow JK. What do you think?

Old 06-12-2008, 03:45 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by huskyfargo
The Greek word for fish is "ixthus" or "icthus." The Christian fish symbol that many Christians place on their car is known as the “ixthus.” Five Greek letters form the word “ixthus,” and those letters inside the fish form an acrostic which is a message that Christians clearly identified with. The first letter represented the word Jesus. The second letter represented the word Christ, the next two, God Son, and the final letter represented the word Savior. This adds up to “Jesus Christ is God’s Son, the Savior.” During early Christianity, Christians were often put to death for practicing their faith, so they worshiped in secret places. A fish painted on the outside door of a house let other Christians know that they would be safe and welcome inside. The Christian fish symbol is now often used to identify Christians and/or Christian businesses.

dude! thats awesome, i never knew that. I always thought it was a story from the bible when jesus gave the fishermen fish
Old 06-12-2008, 04:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Oooh my AEV decals came in today, 1 for each side and the windshield banner. They look great, but since I don't have any of the AEV stuff mounted yet, I can't really tell if the side ones are grey or black. They look pretty dark, and I wanted grey, but if they're black, they'll go with my Wrangler Unlimited which I did in black on my black jeep and they'll at least be subtle. The windshield banner looks to be white, which is fine, as I'm considering something else for up there anyway. Should have them all on by next week and I'll make the final decision then.
POSER! Just kidding, if I had all their stuff on my Jeep I would want the stickers too. Where did you buy them from? I thought that was a NONO
Old 06-12-2008, 05:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
POSER! Just kidding, if I had all their stuff on my Jeep I would want the stickers too. Where did you buy them from? I thought that was a NONO
lol Yeah, that's about how I feel too, but I figured since I'm not trying to pass it off as an actual AEV built JK to sell on eBay it wasn't that bad.

And yes AEV does frown upon it and they're the only company who doesn't seem to want their name out there on stickers. Most companies throw them in the box when you buy their stuff. I love getting all the decals, I have them all over my tool box.

I can't remember the site I ordered them from, but anyone who wants a set of AEV decals can PM me for the guys email addy. Ironically I might not use the windshield decal which was the most expensive at $20 bucks. The side decals were only $8 a piece. Figured it couldn't hurt to get for the price, and while I don't have them on I did look at them and they look top notch. Next week I'll get some shots of them on my JK.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:40 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by beepjeep
Ok, i give up, what's that one?

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.