Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chzwhiz

Seems a little silly to talk about retreating to a guy who put an NRA sticker on his ride. Haha
Once I walked to the other side of a flag and was amazed to find that the stars went from the left side to the right side and yet it was still our flag...
Flags placed on the right side of the uniform always have the stars facing forward. Obviously, there is no protocol for decals on a vehicle, but most military/law enforcement follow the uniform standards with the flag decals.

As for the NRA sticker, I don't see your point. Plenty of people who carry guns have also retreated. Being a member of the NRA proves how brave you are about as much as being a member of the PTA proves how smart you are.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:19 PM
cwp
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hack12

Flags placed on the right side of the uniform always have the stars facing forward. Obviously, there is no protocol for decals on a vehicle, but most military/law enforcement follow the uniform standards with the flag decals.

As for the NRA sticker, I don't see your point. Plenty of people who carry guns have also retreated. Being a member of the NRA proves how brave you are about as much as being a member of the PTA proves how smart you are.
This is true, but it's wise to err on the side of caution. I am one NRA member who does not retreat, no matter which way the flag of my beloved Country is facing. I think we've beaten this subject to death. If anyone viewing my jeep doesn't get the point of my decals, they should probably join the PTA.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cwp
"When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window, the flag should be displayed in the same way, with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street."(U.S. Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 7(i))

That said, the correct way to display the flag on a mobile transport (ie. car, truck, jeep, helicopter, fixed-wing, etc.) is the way the other guy stated (basically with the flag backwards on the passenger side). But as I said before, they didn't offer the decal in it's mirror image, so it is what it is. So the driver's side is for driving forward, the passenger side is for driving backward.
I know .... here's mine ....

What I said about the US Flag standing to the left of other flags holds true as well.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:51 PM
cwp
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by soberbyker

I know .... here's mine ....

What I said about the US Flag standing to the left of other flags holds true as well.

Yes it does. Love yours. What color is your jeep?? Looks metallic in the pic. Pretty wicked.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Stickers

Just put my Brutus stickers on and me likey and always have to rep Avail, best hardcore band of all time.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050380.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	452550   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050381.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	452551   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050382.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	452552  
Old 04-29-2013, 05:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by FLJKU
Not a sticker but made a sun shade out of it for Jeep Beach yesterday
I want a flag like that for my jeep but just havnt got around to ordering one.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chzwhiz

Seems a little silly to talk about retreating to a guy who put an NRA sticker on his ride. Haha
Once I walked to the other side of a flag and was amazed to find that the stars went from the left side to the right side and yet it was still our flag...
I wasn't trying to offend anyone just trying to make conversation. ;-)

Sent from my MB855 using JK-Forum
Old 04-29-2013, 06:49 PM
cwp
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by justanothermoparman

I wasn't trying to offend anyone just trying to make conversation. ;-)

Sent from my MB855 using JK-Forum
It worked!! Hahaha

I didn't get offended, but now I got this nagging feeling to take the flag part off of the passenger side, just leaving the infidel. It bothered me before, NOW it's almost unbearable. Thanks for that, guys.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

I still have a few sets of the flags left
Old 04-29-2013, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stripped all the badging and replaced it with my own logo.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130429_223231.jpg
Views:	781
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	452649  

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.