Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oZmonKey
I have a strange desier to see a mini-cooper with jeep emblems on it.
I'll ask the wife...

Old 05-20-2008, 06:57 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SCRubicon

Originally Posted by SCRubicon
When the flag is displayed in a manner other than by being flown from a staff, it should be displayed flat, whether indoors or out. When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window it should be displayed in the same way, that is with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street. Why is the flag sometimes backwards on the side of airplanes, buses, and other vehicles? This is done so that the flag looks as if it is blowing in the wind created by the forward movement. To wear our country's flag properly, the field of stars is worn closest to your heart. Further, when worn on the sleeve of a military uniform, the flag should appear to be advancing and not retreating. Thus, if your patch is to be worn on your LEFT sleeve, use a left flag (normal). For patches worn on your RIGHT sleeve, use a "right" or "reversed field" flag. Since the Flag Rules do not specifically address the positioning of the patch, a decision is left to the discretion of the organization prescribing the wear. Some elect to use the "left" flag on both sleeves. Just thought I'd let you know...
so are you saying its wrong to have the Union towards the front of the vehicle?

I'm sort of in agreement with you, after reading the US Code, I tend to agree that the Union is to be displayed in the upper left corner to the observer.

Though, I don't believe it is actually mentioned for stickers on vehicles.

If a flag was to be mounted on a vehicle, then of course the Union would be facing the front, as long as the vehicle was moving forward (and didn't have a tailwind exceeding the speed of the vehicle)
Old 05-20-2008, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think this will end the debate!

Last edited by ChevyM14; 05-20-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ChevyM14
I think this will end the debate!

Right, always have George Washington and Abe Lincoln facing the left, and always have Teddy Roosevelt covered by Lincoln.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK-ing
New JK Sticker.

Old JK Sticker.
My new JK stickers
Attachment 9416

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:41 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

That jeep sticker is sweet!
Old 05-20-2008, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by eaglemikeo

I'm sort of in agreement with you, after reading the US Code, I tend to agree that the Union is to be displayed in the upper left corner to the observer.

If a flag was to be mounted on a vehicle, then of course the Union would be facing the front, as long as the vehicle was moving forward (and didn't have a tailwind exceeding the speed of the vehicle)
Right, always have George Washington and Abe Lincoln facing the left, and always have Teddy Roosevelt covered by Lincoln.

What then if I decide to Dukes of Hazzard it and drive backwards??? I don't think it's wrong at all to have the union facing front. Nor is it wrong to have it positioned the way I do. (funny comment about Mt. Rushmore)
Old 05-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Lets get this thread back on track please.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKid
Lets get this thread back on track please.
AMEN!!!!

Does Nobody have Pin-up girls on thier Jeep?
Old 05-20-2008, 05:50 PM
JK Super Freak

The US Flag should always be tallest, and either in the center or on the flag's own right of any other flag. The Union (blue part) should be on its own right, whether the flag is mounted horizontal or vertical. However, this is for mounted/painted flags on non-moving vehicles. As others have said, on something moving, the union leads the way. It took some getting used to when they started doing this on right shoulder patches, but eventually I got used to it.

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.