Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bly109
Thats the best sticker choice yet!! GO YANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man......I used to think you were smart...

j/k......I never thought that...
Old 04-12-2008, 12:53 PM
JK Newbie

Forget the stickers where did you buy a "Sport"? I thought that was dropped in 06. Also I see you have the overseas front bumper. Where you from?
Actually I'm in Australia; we have either Sport or Rubicon models here, no Sahara.

And I'm a big Yankees fan also, yeah I think the white on steel blue looks awesome!

Last edited by patriotblue29; 04-12-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:04 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by patriotblue29
Actually I'm in Australia; we have either Sport or Rubicon models here, no Sahara.

And I'm a big Yankees fan also, yeah I think the white on steel blue looks awesome!
Is the Sport like an X or a Sahara? Or is it a different beast all together?
Old 04-12-2008, 05:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BaltChief
Is the Sport like an X or a Sahara? Or is it a different beast all together?

I'm pretty sure it's comparable to your X, but may stand corrected ...
Old 04-12-2008, 08:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You want stickers? I got sticker FEVER!

A large part of turning my JK into a school bus includes stickers...

And I like lifting this into the kids faces when they get uppity. I make 'em repeat the rules of the bus.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scoolbz

And I like lifting this into the kids faces when they get uppity. I make 'em repeat the rules of the bus.

OMG Where did you even find all those decals?
Old 04-12-2008, 09:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scoolbz

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Does the top off qualify as an Emergency Exit? And exactly what type of road is this school on that would require a jeep to get there....?
Old 04-12-2008, 09:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

To answer the questions above:

1. Where did you find those? There are plenty of school bus parts stores online. They've got everything, even the swing out STOP signs, you could ever want for your bus. I won't give out the name as they're not a sponsor.

2. Why why why why why why why why why? When Daimler-Chrysler announce the new color for 2008 would be yellow, many people cried, "But yellow will make the 4 door look like a bus?! That's stupid." I, on the other-hand thought, "Hey, yellow will make the 4 door look like a bus. That's awesome. I will make it so." Why deny the obvious? I'm not done, maybe a quarter of the way toward making my JK an off-road school bus.

With three kids, it's pretty fun (to me) to be driving them to school in there own bus and then hitting the trails with serious jeepers in my goofy rig.

Dude, also it's funny.

3. Does the top off qualify as an Emergency Exit? Only if I had another place to put even more stickers.

4. And exactly what type of road is this school on that would require a jeep to get there....? Uh, El Marino in Culver City CA by way of Hungy Valley Off Highway State Park I guess.

Oh, and this too...

Last edited by scoolbz; 04-12-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

stop reposting(quoting) all the bus pictures, it's not necessary , no more.....my eyes, my eyes!!!

That said, I love the School Bus, it's great you even have seat covers that come close to those green vinyl things the busses had. It's not something I would want, but dang, you did a great job. I would drive the Bus, or is it, the Bus is alright to run the river with. It really is well done, some people just won't get it, but putting all those things together is magnificent.

And by the way, you can post the names of the places you got things from, even their web address, just no direct links to them. So you can say I got it all from Busses R US at bussstuff.com

Last edited by yetibear; 04-12-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yetibear
stop reposting(quoting) all the bus pictures, it's not necessary , no more.....my eyes, my eyes!!!

That said, I love the School Bus, it's great you even have seat covers that come close to those green vinyl things the busses had. It's not something I would want, but dang, you did a great job. I would drive the Bus, or is it, the Bus is alright to run the river with. It really is well done, some people just won't get it, but putting all those things together is magnificent.

And by the way, you can post the names of the places you got things from, even their web address, just no direct links to them. So you can say I got it all from Busses R US at bussstuff.com
It burns doesn't it?: Thanks for the appreciation!

In case anyone else feels the school bus urge, schoolbuspartsco.com is the place to go. Sadly, the swing out stop sign is way to huge to mount on the JK. Also, I'm not really sure if it's illegal to impersonate a school bus. Then again, I don't really care. Yet.

Last edited by scoolbz; 04-12-2008 at 10:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.