Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:02 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got Stickers...

Few of my Stickers...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Stickers.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	327584  
Old 06-10-2012, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339345503.846514.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	327592

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2012, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by NJ*Spartan
This us the problem with this country: people are hypersensitive. Technically any flag decal are our rigs disrespects the flag since we all love playing in the mud. But I guess its ok to cover an image of our flag in mud then tho right? A flag is never supposed to touch the ground but nobody complains when the patch on my shoulder is mashed into concrete as I'm fighting a 300 pound serial killer. Stop looking for something to complain about and take things in the context they are meant. I bet you wouldn't complain if it was the WTC superimposed over the flag... Stop drinking so much damn Haterade bro
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
You're right I didn't think about the mud on the flag. Another reason to take the decal off your Jeep. You regularly wrestle 300 lb serial killers to the ground which usually ends with your flag patch touching the ground then you know what to do with that patch after you have subdued said serial killer. Thanks for keeping society's degenerates in line friend I don't envy your job. And I do "complain" when yet another image is superimposed over the flag. Sorry if I seem to be riding a high from drinking so much haterade another one of those side effects from tirelessly serving my country and having to explain the importance of preserving my country's symbols to another grown ass man. Nice phrase underneath your decal btw. Are you prepared to defend your rights? Oh wait myself and all those who have served and currently do have you covered. Like I initially stated in this, do as you wish it's a free country. Just try to keep your sensitivity setting turned down when questioned about what you're doing.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow some of you people are just ridiculous. This is a post your stickers thread, don't willfully look at the thread, then bash someone for doing their own thing. You wanted to see it.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:10 AM
JK Newbie

If it was a sticker endorsing racism the conversation would seem less ridiculous an there would be more defending the point that it is wrong. But defending a symbol of ones country and the freedoms that are implied by living there is a bit of a pariah. I am sorry for the discomfort I have caused. There is a certain pride I felt in purchasing a Jeep. One of the those baseball and apple pie things. Maybe not.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:37 AM
JK Freak

I've never served in the military and appreciate your sacrifice to our country. I really wouldn't have noticed that decal had you not mentioned it. .......shame on me....

As a man I've learned a call to accountability is a good thing. I for one will be more careful in respecting our flag.

Thanks Jungle for the heads up. God Bless.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:40 AM
JK Newbie

I am a vet as well with 9 deployments between Iraq and Afghanistan. The spartan symbol is widely used by a lot of units. The Latin below means come and get them. Meaning try and take my weapons. I personally think it is awesome and we need more Americans that have the guts to take the fight to the enemy. You guys can continue to voice your opinion, freedom of speech. I'll continue to stand guard and protect that right.

Just my opinion. Fire away!
Old 06-10-2012, 09:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jared_Hodges
I am a vet as well with 9 deployments between Iraq and Afghanistan. The spartan symbol is widely used by a lot of units. The Latin below means come and get them. Meaning try and take my weapons. I personally think it is awesome and we need more Americans that have the guts to take the fight to the enemy. You guys can continue to voice your opinion, freedom of speech. I'll continue to stand guard and protect that right.

Thank you for your service Jared.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jared_Hodges

Jackpot...
Old 06-10-2012, 12:18 PM
JK Super Freak

'
Originally Posted by JungleLarry
If it was a sticker endorsing racism the conversation would seem less ridiculous an there would be more defending the point that it is wrong. But defending a symbol of ones country and the freedoms that are implied by living there is a bit of a pariah. I am sorry for the discomfort I have caused. There is a certain pride I felt in purchasing a Jeep. One of the those baseball and apple pie things. Maybe not.
But it wasn't a sticker endorsing racism so suck it up already. Continuing on and on about this is disrespectful to the intentent of this thread.

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.