Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the bloody handprint!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2044326227.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	327201

Represent!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Name:	image-2390853101.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	327202

Shameless plug for a great vendor!!! Jason is a plethora of info!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Name:	image-478100139.jpg
Views:	777
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	327212

Couldn't help it!
Old 06-09-2012, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

My 2012 JK
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2170330418.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	327466  
Old 06-09-2012, 09:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HELLBENDER-JK
I have to agree, as a vet it makes me sick to see this disrespect to our flag
I don't see it as disrespectful. Unless the helmet has some bad meaning to it(I don't know what the helmet represents). I bet the owner thinks it's beautiful. It's not like it's toilet paper or a door mat or hanging the flag upside down. I'm betting he loves his country and is a very proud American. You can't please everyone all the time.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:12 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by troyboy

I don't see it as disrespectful. Unless the helmet has some bad meaning to it(I don't know what the helmet represents). I bet the owner thinks it's beautiful. It's not like it's toilet paper or a door mat or hanging the flag upside down. I'm betting he loves his country and is a very proud American. You can't please everyone all the time.
It is disrespectful. There are specific guidelines for the presentation of the American flag that are specific so there would be no misunderstanding as to how to present the flag. At the very core of it placing another cultures symbol on top of the representation of the flag dishonors those soldiers who have fought and died for the country that very flag represents. I don't question the adoration this member has for his country nor do I question that he is a proud American. I do however question his and your knowledge of how to render the proper respect for the American flag. You're absolutely right that you can't please everyone all the time but that mind set is a hard pill to swallow to those of us who give up rights so you can have that freedom to do as you please. No hard feelings but you are wrong.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JungleLarry
It is disrespectful. There are specific guidelines for the presentation of the American flag that are specific so there would be no misunderstanding as to how to present the flag. At the very core of it placing another cultures symbol on top of the representation of the flag dishonors those soldiers who have fought and died for the country that very flag represents. I don't question the adoration this member has for his country nor do I question that he is a proud American. I do however question his and your knowledge of how to render the proper respect for the American flag. You're absolutely right that you can't please everyone all the time but that mind set is a hard pill to swallow to those of us who give up rights so you can have that freedom to do as you please. No hard feelings but you are wrong.
Where are these guidelines? Do almost all Americans know these guidelines or is it a military thing? What about artistic style? Just asking.

Edit: I found the guidelines. Technically this isn't a flag but a sticker. anyways, I shouldn't hijack this thread anymore so that's it for me on this topic. Let's see some more stickers!

Last edited by troyboy; 06-09-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:42 PM
JK Newbie

The flag code is easily accessible through the Google machine and all Americans should know how to render said respect to the American flag. It isn't a military thing but if a country asks a small percentage of volunteers to defend their freedoms than the citizens of that country should do them the the honor of learning those customs and courtesies that are considered trivial such as the flag code.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

This us the problem with this country: people are hypersensitive. Technically any flag decal are our rigs disrespects the flag since we all love playing in the mud. But I guess its ok to cover an image of our flag in mud then tho right? A flag is never supposed to touch the ground but nobody complains when the patch on my shoulder is mashed into concrete as I'm fighting a 300 pound serial killer. Stop looking for something to complain about and take things in the context they are meant. I bet you wouldn't complain if it was the WTC superimposed over the flag... Stop drinking so much damn Haterade bro
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.