Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03738.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	214226

Dont mind the damage....LOL!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

08 Sahara Unlimited
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0443.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	214263  
Old 09-22-2011, 12:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKJeremy
has anyone ever seen or know where i can get a sticker of Sarge from the Disney Cars Movie. I have looked a couple of times and can't seem to find one. I was even down at Disney World a few weeks ago and thought for certain I would find one there but no luck. any ideas?

ebay around $4
Old 09-22-2011, 04:08 PM
JK Newbie

Just got done putting this on
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-182886244.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	214337  
Old 09-22-2011, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Question

So I have a question for the front windshield sticker guys. I recently put one on my windshield and it rained later that day and I had to turn my windshield wipers on and it pulled the sticker off from the swiping back and forth. what do you guys do to keep them on? Anything special?

Oh and it may be a quality issue with the stickers I got... a friend made them for me and they weren't exactly taken care of before I was able to get them from him.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rterese12
So I have a question for the front windshield sticker guys. I recently put one on my windshield and it rained later that day and I had to turn my windshield wipers on and it pulled the sticker off from the swiping back and forth. what do you guys do to keep them on? Anything special?

Oh and it may be a quality issue with the stickers I got... a friend made them for me and they weren't exactly taken care of before I was able to get them from him.
Well, it may not have been quality.. I've found that stickers with thin cuts are the ones that get destroyed first... Solid looking stickers last longer, and also ... Clean the surface well... U don't want dirt and stuff on the adhesive. Lastly, after I put stickers on, I make sure to get all the bubbles out (needle) and not scrub or wash for a few days. I'm no sticker pro though.. So maybe someone else may have a few pointers..
Old 09-22-2011, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SaFFFari
Well, it may not have been quality.. I've found that stickers with thin cuts are the ones that get destroyed first... Solid looking stickers last longer, and also ... Clean the surface well... U don't want dirt and stuff on the adhesive. Lastly, after I put stickers on, I make sure to get all the bubbles out (needle) and not scrub or wash for a few days. I'm no sticker pro though.. So maybe someone else may have a few pointers..
well not only was quality probably at fault but the font made the letters have thin spots so you hit dead on... I guess I will have to order some from pixels I hear great things about them
Old 09-22-2011, 04:55 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rterese12

I was wondering the same thing after I had my Northridge 4x4 windshield banner put on. Thankfully we didn't have any for what seemed like a month so I think the sticker got to set in pretty nicely. We've recently gotten some rain and the wipers haven't affected the sticker at all.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BStelling
I was wondering the same thing after I had my Northridge 4x4 windshield banner put on. Thankfully we didn't have any for what seemed like a month so I think the sticker got to set in pretty nicely. We've recently gotten some rain and the wipers haven't affected the sticker at all.
Yeah I think I'm going to have to get another one made and make sure I wait till we will have a good stretch of time with no rain to put it on.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.