Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My neighbors rig.....
Old 11-15-2010, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jhen
Only one sticker right now, ordering my J/K today!

Ahaha the Stig, classic!

Last edited by levosgien; 11-15-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:00 PM
JK Newbie

[QUOTE]Does anyone know where I can get hood military style serial number stickers in matt black? I know I could probably get a custom job done but seeing if there is a ready made set. Also what would be the correct format for them in terms of letters and numbers? I was also thinking of a military star hood decal for the top. Thanks for the help/QUOTE]

got mine at pixeldecals.com great to deal with great prices and fast shipping check them out
Old 11-15-2010, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here's mine..

Metallic Charcoal on Black...

Old 11-16-2010, 07:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rutdigger
NO...he has then on the right way. The subdued patches are for soldiers to wear into battle to help distinguish what country they are from without sticking out like a sore thumb. The stars are worn in a way that they will always be heading into the wind as if you are marching with the flag on a Guidon. If you look at the flag from one side they are on the left, then look at it from the other side, they are on the right. The flag is supposed to fly, that is what the sticker, patch, etc represents. He has them the right way.
Ahh the great flag debate... Well guys it goes like this. On vehicles the stars go into the wind (direction of forward travel) So x2 on the second poster, and as for the subdued patched, they have been around for a long time and are a perfectly fine way of displaying the flag. Being a US Marine, we dont wear patches on our uniforms except IR reflective patches and name tapes so the ID of US forces by flag patch is not really of primary concern. We have other methods for IFF (Identify Friend/ Foe) Rock the flags man!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jk0311
Ahh the great flag debate... Well guys it goes like this. On vehicles the stars go into the wind (direction of forward travel) So x2 on the second poster, and as for the subdued patched, they have been around for a long time and are a perfectly fine way of displaying the flag. Being a US Marine, we dont wear patches on our uniforms except IR reflective patches and name tapes so the ID of US forces by flag patch is not really of primary concern. We have other methods for IFF (Identify Friend/ Foe) Rock the flags man!
I have to explain mine so many times. This is what i was going for, the "subdued" flag. Although somebody where i work notified me that there is another meaning behind black american flags, but that isn't what i was going for, i just want to keep the black and gray theme of mine while sporting old glory
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Flag.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	102687   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0581..jpg
Views:	723
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	102688  
Old 11-16-2010, 08:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JeepQuattro
Although somebody where i work notified me that there is another meaning behind black american flags, but that isn't what i was going for, i just want to keep the black and gray theme of mine while sporting old glory
And that other meaning is?
Old 11-16-2010, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

Blackamericanflag.com - relates to Black Americans

Black and Silver American flag - is a protest against the current political leaders, i guess this one could apply.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by raginbull
My neighbors rig.....
That is too funny!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.