Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us the stickers.

Old 08-11-2010, 07:03 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
I'm just curious, and I'll probably get hammered for this, but am I the only one that thinks after one or two decals it really starts to look tacky as hell...??? I mean to each his own for sure and do whatever flips your prop. Is it mainly just the kids that are doing this? I know I'm "old school" but I feel that after a few it really starts to take away from the great looks of the JK. I guess I was just wondering if many others think along the same lines like me, or is it just my age showing...???.....lol
Actually, I'm with you, old or not. I'm 46. This is it for me:

Though I would like to find some vintage-looking red/white/blue Renegade hood stripes.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
I'm just curious, and I'll probably get hammered for this, but am I the only one that thinks after one or two decals it really starts to look tacky as hell...??? I mean to each his own for sure and do whatever flips your prop. Is it mainly just the kids that are doing this? I know I'm "old school" but I feel that after a few it really starts to take away from the great looks of the JK. I guess I was just wondering if many others think along the same lines like me, or is it just my age showing...???.....lol
Sometimes it does start to look crazy tacky, but I know that when I keep adding decals I try to keep it looking good. At a certain point I tell myself, "If you put one on, it's time to take another off."

There are people who don't like decals at all and those who are like me who enjoy changing them out like every three months! myriad of guys and gals on here, each with their own opinion of what looks great! Keeps things interesting
Old 08-11-2010, 08:02 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tslewisz

Though I would like to find some vintage-looking red/white/blue Renegade hood stripes.
Closest thing I could find was this.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:40 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tslewisz

If you go onto the pixeldecal website you can start a live chat and tell them exactly what you want. They give you an idea what it will cost and then after you register they can send you an email showing you the prototype. If you sign off on it then it gets printed and mailed to you. If you want changes you just reply to their email. I did this and sent back some pics I googled to help them create my decal. Hope that helps you.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:10 AM
JK Junkie

SmokeShowin & Northern Wrangler -

Thanks for the tips, guys. I appreciate it.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Removed my old Rescue decals and replaced them with new ones.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:28 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by JKid
Sometimes it does start to look crazy tacky, but I know that when I keep adding decals I try to keep it looking good. At a certain point I tell myself, "If you put one on, it's time to take another off."

There are people who don't like decals at all and those who are like me who enjoy changing them out like every three months! myriad of guys and gals on here, each with their own opinion of what looks great! Keeps things interesting
Now that's not a bad idea.......put one on, take one off.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Default Poison Spyder

Added a Poison Spyder Customs window decal
Old 08-12-2010, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Went old School,
Willys and TJ stickers

Old 08-12-2010, 05:10 PM
JK Freak

i am thinking of someting like this (photoshoped image)

Quick Reply: Show us the stickers.