Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show and Tell: Rock Krawler Style

Old 03-15-2014, 03:37 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PAwrangler08
Anyone have any pics of a JKU with 3.5" X factor on 33s? I won't have my 35s right away and wanted to see how goofy it'll look.
It would certainly look like work in progress
Old 03-15-2014, 09:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jeep-Junkie34
It may sound really stupid or dumb, but is there a certain way that the piston ( long silver rod) of the shock have to face? I see some connected @ the bottom some at the top(mines at the top) & I was wondering if that changed the way your vehicle would ride. My ride is very stiff & rigid right now.
Different shocks are setup to be mounted in different directions. The fronts can't be flipped due to the mount design, and the rears would required you to pull the upper bar pin and bushing out and swap with the bottom. I would just mount them the way they came setup to be mounted.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:38 AM
JK Freak

Anyone have any pics of a JKU with 3.5" X factor on 33s? I won't have my 35s right away and wanted to see how goofy it'll look.
Yeah, gonna be real goofy in most peoples eyes. Lots of room in the wheel wells.

Here's mine with rk 3.5 factor and stock 32s for somewhat of a comparison...

Old 03-15-2014, 10:18 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by olyelr
Yeah, gonna be real goofy in most peoples eyes. Lots of room in the wheel wells. Here's mine with rk 3.5 factor and stock 32s for somewhat of a comparison...
Thanks!!!!! Not toooo bad. Just more room for flex!!!!! Lol. No real different than 35s with flat flares. I like it!!! Until, of course I get 35s down the road lol
Old 03-15-2014, 02:02 PM
JK Freak

Thanks!!!!! Not toooo bad. Just more room for flex!!!!! Lol. No real different than 35s with flat flares. I like it!!! Until, of course I get 35s down the road lol
Yeah, I like a little room in the fenderswells personally. I just like that look. I think with 3.5-4" of lift 35s look good with stock fenders, and 37s with flats. But, we all know what opinions are like....

I gained over 4.5" of lift on my jeep with the kit (I have no additional weight).
Old 03-15-2014, 03:15 PM
JK Freak

Yeah, I like a little room in the fenderswells personally. I just like that look. I think with 3.5-4" of lift 35s look good with stock fenders, and 37s with flats. But, we all know what opinions are like.... I gained over 4.5" of lift on my jeep with the kit (I have no additional weight).

You put 35s on yet or are you going to? Also any pics of it out on the trail or flexing?
Old 03-15-2014, 07:43 PM
JK Freak

You put 35s on yet or are you going to? Also any pics of it out on the trail or flexing?
I just put the lift on a few weekends ago and have basically been on vacation ever since. I haven't done anything but drive down the road with it.

I don't have tires yet, but plan on 35's.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:22 PM
JK Freak

I just put the lift on a few weekends ago and have basically been on vacation ever since. I haven't done anything but drive down the road with it. I don't have tires yet, but plan on 35's.
Sounds good. How do you like it so far? I can't wait till mine ships. Ordered it 2/18 and still hasn't shipped. Ugh.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:41 AM
JK Freak

Sounds good. How do you like it so far? I can't wait till mine ships. Ordered it 2/18 and still hasn't shipped. Ugh.
So far I like it, but like I said I haven't even driven with it much yet. Seems like a pretty beefy kit to me.

Parts and pieces of mine started showing up in less than one week. Had everything by just over a week.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:42 PM
JK Freak

So far I like it, but like I said I haven't even driven with it much yet. Seems like a pretty beefy kit to me. Parts and pieces of mine started showing up in less than one week. Had everything by just over a week.
Well mine was delivered today. It's hipped yesterday and was delivered today. It'll be going on Friday. Any pointers? Hahaha

Quick Reply: Show and Tell: Rock Krawler Style