Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

show pictures of your aev pintler argent rims

Old 11-30-2010, 05:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sringer
that is the aev premium bumper i believe
No, actually, that is NOT the AEV premium bumper. It does look like the Rugged Ridge modular bumper, though. The AEV premium does not hav D-rings mounted flush on the front. The tow loops to attatch those are below the front of the bumper. Also, it has a screen on the front around the winch, and the bumper ends trail up more to meet the front fenders perfectly, and it sits higher up to the grille and has cut-outs in the top of the bumper to accomodate the yellow turn signals.

This IS a mighty tough looking bumper, though. I've thought much about putting this one on my Rescue Green Unlimited, but I think I'm going with the AEV. I'm stock Sahara now
Old 11-30-2010, 06:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by speed2005
i must be the only person that is not a fan of these wheels (at all)
When I first noticed them on Quadratec, I thought they looked like some sort of sports car wheel. Then when I noticed them on Jeeps in the forum, I quickly changed my mind and now they are my favorite. LOVE THEM!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:51 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by vedo13

No, actually, that is NOT the AEV premium bumper. It does look like the Rugged Ridge modular bumper, though. The AEV premium does not hav D-rings mounted flush on the front. The tow loops to attatch those are below the front of the bumper. Also, it has a screen on the front around the winch, and the bumper ends trail up more to meet the front fenders perfectly, and it sits higher up to the grille and has cut-outs in the top of the bumper to accomodate the yellow turn signals.

This IS a mighty tough looking bumper, though. I've thought much about putting this one on my Rescue Green Unlimited, but I think I'm going with the AEV. I'm stock Sahara now
There was a picture of a jeep with the aev premium when I posted that. I don't know where it dissapered to. But that one is obviously the rugged ridge modular
Old 11-30-2010, 07:53 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sringer

There was a picture of a jeep with the aev premium when I posted that. I don't know where it dissapered to. But that one is obviously the rugged ridge modular
Rossdempssey had asked mtntrekker what bumper he was running. It was a few pictures up. He wasn't talking about the previous pics.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default mine

with black center caps
Old 11-30-2010, 08:25 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by runforestrun

with black center caps
i like these alot! im sold! (eventho i already have been for a while) i think i like it better with the original center caps...then if those ever peel or rip ill get the black centers.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by runforestrun

with black center caps
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:01 PM
JK Junkie

the black center on the argent will look nice on the rescue green tho
Old 01-11-2011, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully I'm not hi-jacking here...... BUT, I have a silver 2 door and have been wondering what these would look like on it.....

Any silver JK's out there running these rims?
Old 01-11-2011, 06:15 PM
JK Junkie

no your not hi jacking here...no owrries..it was a dead thread. i decided on different rims

Quick Reply: show pictures of your aev pintler argent rims