Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

show pictures of your aev pintler argent rims

Old 11-20-2010, 08:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sringer
Haha. Ya as soon as I posted that I looked and realized that. They are sick rims
Yep, I know what you mean, I quick on the submit reply button too. most of my post have been edited!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 08:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Haha. Ya as soon as I posted that I looked and realized that. They are sick rims
Yep, I know what you mean, I am often too quick on the "submit reply" button too. most of my post have been edited!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 08:47 AM
JK Junkie

Ok. I love these rims. I only have one dilemma now. I drive a rescue green rig and I am "blacking it out" so to say.

Black tint
black corners
Black hinges black billet grille.

So on and so forth

I have always been planning black rims to top it off real nice like. I love the argent. But how do you all think argent will look against green/black combo?
Old 11-20-2010, 08:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Ok. I love these rims. I only have one dilemma now. I drive a rescue green rig and I am "blacking it out" so to say.

Black tint
black corners
Black hinges black billet grille.

So on and so forth

I have always been planning black rims to top it off real nice like. I love the argent. But how do you all think argent will look against green/black combo?
Probably would look great, however check out AEV's Savegre rim in black. check this thread out, look at all the postings. You should see an example of a Rescue green JK.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...s-just-arrived
Old 11-20-2010, 09:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i must be the only person that is not a fan of these wheels (at all)
Old 11-20-2010, 09:10 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by GCM 2

Probably would look great, however check out AEV's Savegre rim in black. check this thread out, look at all the postings. You should see an example of a Rescue green JK.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...s-just-arrived
Ya. I don't think I like those rims as much. However it helps to see rims in person before purchasing them. I have a 2dr so I think those might not look as good. O well when the time comes I will know what is right for me
Old 11-20-2010, 09:11 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by speed2005
i must be the only person that is not a fan of these wheels (at all)
In all honesty. I dont care for them that much either. I just want the hub centric and the valve stem protector. I don't care For the rim it's self that much at all. Haha

Last edited by sringer; 11-20-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:27 AM
JK Super Freak

In all honesty. I dont care for them that much either. I just want the hub centric and the valve stem protector. I don't care For the rim it's self that much at all. Haha
Not trying to sway either one of you on the Savegre wheel, but I thought it was ridiculous when it came out. Then I saw it in person on the AEV brute at an expo. Totally changed my opinion about the wheel after that. It really is different looking in person for whatever reason. Anyway, either wheel is a quality piece. If I could do it again, I would have bought my JK with Argent Pintler Beadlocks instead of the non-beadlocks version. They aren't that much more expensive and you get what I think is probably the best quality wheel for stock axles.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:42 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by GCM 2

Not trying to sway either one of you on the Savegre wheel, but I thought it was ridiculous when it came out. Then I saw it in person on the AEV brute at an expo. Totally changed my opinion about the wheel after that. It really is different looking in person for whatever reason. Anyway, either wheel is a quality piece. If I could do it again, I would have bought my JK with Argent Pintler Beadlocks instead of the non-beadlocks version. They aren't that much more expensive and you get what I think is probably the best quality wheel for stock axles.
Beadlocks are illegal here. And the pintler is higher quality than the savegre.

I will most likely still get the aev pintler argent. But if I don't like the color then I'll powdercoat it black. I am for sure doing 17's and 33's I know that much. Because a 35 would rub and I'd have to re gear
Old 11-20-2010, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

I ran Champion Beadlocks from a TJ with adapters first then switched to these...

Attachment 103653

Quick Reply: show pictures of your aev pintler argent rims