Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

show pics of your 2dr jk with 3.5 lift, stock flares and 37's

Old 10-12-2011, 09:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default show pics of your 2dr jk with 3.5 lift, stock flares and 37's

hi there,

i am looking into a 3.5" lift for my 2dr because i dont want to do new drivelines. i know i will have to add more bumpstopping to my suspension so i dont crush my stock flares. i would like to see how your rigs look with this setup and 37's. also, any feedback you have on this set up and what lift you are running and such would be great. i was looking into the aev 3.5 however...the guys down at aev here are arrogant, stuck up, think they know it all pricks. and i cant justify rocking their product after how they treated me and fellow member bstelling just from not having their bumpers and their windsheild banner etc. so im looking into the rustys 3.25 advanced lift...it nets about 4" of lift and there is no need for driveshaft replacement with the kit. any suggestions on teraflex lifts would be great as well.

thanks so much!

Sean
Old 10-12-2011, 10:40 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RubiBus
I don't have a 2DR, so I won't show pics of mine unless you really want me to, but you can do the Rock Krawler 2.5" Stock Mod or 2.5" Max Travel kit and run 37's all day long. Trim the rear pinch seams, cut the stock flares, and add some bumpstop and you're golden. Talk to Marcus at River City Off-Road. He's running that set-up on his 2DR.
whore them pics man!!! i am not gonna cut stock flares...soo maybe 3.5? idk. lets see em tho
Old 10-12-2011, 10:43 AM
JK Super Freak

i have a 2.5 teraflex with 37's. it does have cut fenders though. i'll take some pics when i get home this evening and post up.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:46 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jtjk
i have a 2.5 teraflex with 37's. it does have cut fenders though. i'll take some pics when i get home this evening and post up.
i have the arb deluxe front...and lod fullwidth rear. so im keeping my stock fenders to tie into them nicely. everything is speedlinered. at the point of which my rig becomes a total trail rig...then ill go flat fenders and stubby front bumper. but for know she is a dd as well. so i have to keep her happy
Old 10-12-2011, 10:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sringer
i have the arb deluxe front...and lod fullwidth rear. so im keeping my stock fenders to tie into them nicely. everything is speedlinered. at the point of which my rig becomes a total trail rig...then ill go flat fenders and stubby front bumper. but for know she is a dd as well. so i have to keep her happy
just make sure with the arb that 3.5 is enough lift for you not to hit the front bumper. iv heard of clearance issues with big tires and that bumper.

..... im sure u really want 37s but on a side note i would stick with 35's. after having them i dont think it is worth the large cost difference.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:56 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jtjk
just make sure with the arb that 3.5 is enough lift for you not to hit the front bumper. iv heard of clearance issues with big tires and that bumper.

..... im sure u really want 37s but on a side note i would stick with 35's. after having them i dont think it is worth the large cost difference.
the funny thing is that my rig on its own looks bad ass...but when i park near other lifted rigs...its tiny. when i see 35's and 37's next to eachother..they really arnt that much bigger. but by the time you lift it and add some 37's...it bcomes beastly. maybe i will just wait till she is a dedicated trail rig. then lift her more and get bigger tires.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:04 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RubiBus
Yeah, if you're not going to be willing to do flat flares, then 3.5" is better. You can still go wi9th Rock Krawler, though. You'll jsut have to buy everything separately, as opposed to a kit. Should only be a little more than the 2.5" kits due to the 1" taller springs.

Not the greatest pic, but the only one I have that's processed from a RAW file with my rock rings on.

Rock Krawler 2.5" Stock Mod, RK Discos, RK Rear SB Links, Bilstein 5100s, Crown Braided Brake Lines

Here's another pic w/o the rock rings. This was taken less than a week after I got the lift & tires/wheels installed.

i like it! i like it alot. looks nice!

Quick Reply: show pics of your 2dr jk with 3.5 lift, stock flares and 37's