Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Off Your Tow-Behind Toys!

Old 01-23-2012, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I put a full gel seat and run 18psi in the rear 250. It's not bad. I can tolerate a 8 hr ride only because it's got the big bite kit and cam so she's turning 115hp. When my ars gets sore and numb I crack the throttle to get the adrenaline running and I forget all about it. Any hauls like to Sturgis I trailer it only because the gas mileage is like my jeep! I dropped it 200 miles outside Sturgis last summer and rode into town on fumes! They are great bikes but be prepared to turn a wrench on the rigids. And stay away from any year after 03. Parts price will kill ya! Mines an 02 so just about everything will cross over to Harley 96-06 parts. Nows the time to buy, people are dumping customs like crazy at low prices!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brent1024
I put a full gel seat and run 18psi in the rear 250. It's not bad. I can tolerate a 8 hr ride only because it's got the big bite kit and cam so she's turning 115hp. When my ars gets sore and numb I crack the throttle to get the adrenaline running and I forget all about it. Any hauls like to Sturgis I trailer it only because the gas mileage is like my jeep! I dropped it 200 miles outside Sturgis last summer and rode into town on fumes! They are great bikes but be prepared to turn a wrench on the rigids. And stay away from any year after 03. Parts price will kill ya! Mines an 02 so just about everything will cross over to Harley 96-06 parts. Nows the time to buy, people are dumping customs like crazy at low prices!
Jajaja thanks for the heads up,
Ride safe cheers:::

Quick Reply: Show Off Your Tow-Behind Toys!