Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Off Your Rig For Charity

Old 10-12-2010, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking forward to this...

Looking forward to this event. Hopefully you can get all 15 or more there. I will definitely be there.

John
Old 10-13-2010, 06:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BUMP!

I just confirmed a big item for the event tonight. On top of getting some classic Chevy's, a group of 6 PT Cruisers, and a 1959 MGA on board yesterday, we just confirmed another big item that will remain unnamed. Anybody in San Antonio who want to see it will have to come to the event.

If you have a Jeep, then you may as well show up and show off your rig too.

See y'all there!
Old 10-26-2010, 02:31 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What a Success

Well, it has been a while since the event and I have been traveling on business like a mad-man. I just wanted to take a minute to share the results of the free for all with you fellow JK'rs.

The event was very successful. I thought we would have a turnout of somewhere between 8 and 15 Jeeps, but we actually had 16. 2 of the participants were directly from the JK Forum. Others were from a local Jeep Club. Thanks to Lonestar rubi and jeepgreen for their participation. The jeeps weren't the only success though. We had a persistent bunch of firemen who came three times and had to leave on calls twice. We had a small contingent of bikers surprise us. Thanks Least of Saints for that. We had some really awesome looking late model mustangs, including a GT500 KR, a CS, and a GT/H convertible that were totally awesome. One of the biggest hits though was the San Antonio Police Department Blue Eagle Helicopter which flew in, landed, and treated everybody to a show and tell.

It was a great event. Here are some pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0119.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	98323Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0116.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	98324Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0117.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	69.3 KB