Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Off Your Lights!!

Old 01-21-2009, 07:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07rubisteve
You have a very sharp looking 2dr there......stance looks perfect...
Thanks rubisteve, I'm proud to say I did 100% of the work myself.
I am considering adding a 22" LED Xmitter style light to the top of the hoop over the winch and maybe a single or pair of smaller ones for the rear.

Another photo

Old 01-21-2009, 07:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edwin907
I am considering adding a 22" LED Xmitter style light to the top of the hoop over the winch and maybe a single or pair of smaller ones for the rear.
I have seen you rig in a few other threads....awesome.....The xmitters are a sick light too.....you cannot go wrong with them....
Old 01-22-2009, 05:10 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 07rubisteve
I have seen you rig in a few other threads....awesome.....The xmitters are a sick light too.....you cannot go wrong with them....

How have the Pintlers held up?
A friend asked me about them as he is ready to buy something for a Redrock Unlimited kind of like your beautiful Jeep and I know you wheel your rig pretty hard.
Do you think the beadlocks are worth it, or would you go with something else?
Old 01-22-2009, 07:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Another photo

I agree, I think your Jeep is one of the if not THE best looking 2dr JK's I have seen! The lift, tries and wheel combo is Second to None!!!!

Ben
Old 01-22-2009, 08:54 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick
I agree, I think your Jeep is one of the if not THE best looking 2dr JK's I have seen! The lift, tries and wheel combo is Second to None!!!!

Ben
Ben, thanks a lot, coming from you that means a lot.

I've still got quite a bit to go before I'd rate it anywhere near the top Jeeps on this forum, but it's appearance is pretty much done, and I'm very pleased with that aspect of it. It's amazing how many comments and questions you get from total strangers about it.
Just the other day I pulled into the gas station in my IS350 Lexus, and some guy driving a new stock Unlimited walked over to ask me about my beadlocks!

Anyway, planned but not yet financed:

Full RockHard skid setup, axles, CTMs, 5.13 gears, IC-7000 HAM radio/screwdriver antenna setup, Xmitter 22" LED, as well as I'd like to re-inforce the front 44 a bit. Then I might look at the OME LT shocks, spring retainers, and relocate the muffler.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:49 PM
JK Junkie

How have the Pintlers held up?
A friend asked me about them as he is ready to buy something for a Redrock Unlimited kind of like your beautiful Jeep and I know you wheel your rig pretty hard.
Do you think the beadlocks are worth it, or would you go with something else?
I really love my Pintlers, and I have thought if I could do it again, that I would probably buy the beadlocks ,but I really haven't had the need for them....so I would probably just do the same route even if I went back....that being said, I regularly air down to 13-15lbs and have not blown the bead yet. Each small lip on every wheel is chipped from rocks, but it doesn't bother me.....my rig is for wheelin, not just to look good. Those small chips in the beautiful argent paint sucks a little, but I just look at it as experience and good memories in the JK..........Tell your friend to do it...he will not be dissappointed...show him my albums and he can decide for himself....My brother loved them so much, he bought the exact same ones for his Rubi.....
Old 01-23-2009, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here are my lights:

Hella 500ff's at the windsheild with a custom lightbar on the hood:

reverse lights recessed into stock bumper:

past weekend action shot:

Quick Reply: Show Off Your Lights!!