Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show me Yours.......

Old 03-20-2009, 05:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show me Your STOCK 2 DOOR WITH 33's!!!!!!!

I have looked all through this website for weeks now. There are some amazing jeeps out there. Thanks for all the good post I have learned alot. But I still need a little help. I am putting 4 door hard top springs and shocks on my 2 door X soft top just to try and improve my ride a little and maybe get a little more lift for the tires. But I would like to see any pics of stock JK 2 doors that are running 33 inch tires. Without any lift. And explain if you have had any problems with the setuo. As in rubbing or anything of the sort. Im am looking at running 16x8 Cragr soft 8's and 285/75/R16 Mickey Thompson MTZ's. If anyone has this setup that would be great to see pics.

I know there is threads out there about stock Jk's and threads about 33 inch tires. But not one just for stock 2 door jk's with 33's.

Thanks ahead of time for all the help....

Last edited by chris's JK; 03-20-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chris's JK
I have looked all through this website for weeks now. There are some amazing jeeps out there. Thanks for all the good post I have learned alot. But I still need a little help. I am putting 4 door hard top springs and shocks on my 2 door X soft top just to try and improve my ride a little and maybe get a little more lift for the tires. But I would like to see any pics of stock JK 2 doors that are running 33 inch tires. Without any lift. And explain if you have had any problems with the setuo. As in rubbing or anything of the sort. Im am looking at running 16x8 Cragr soft 8's and 285/75/R16 Mickey Thompson MTZ's. If anyone has this setup that would be great to see pics.

I know there is threads out there about stock Jk's and threads about 33 inch tires. But not one just for stock 2 door jk's with 33's.

Thanks ahead of time for all the help....
I'll see if I can find the photos of the guy I bought mine from. I think I still have photos at work, but not sure.

He had a stock 2dr black Sahara, BFG 305s and the Mickey Thompson's. It was sweet.

You'll have to wait until Monday though.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:36 PM
JK Newbie

heres a video of my JK getting it's cherry popped http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t=100_0897.flvhttp://s216.photobucket.com/albums/c...t=100_0896.flv

Last edited by mutton; 03-20-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:41 PM
JK Newbie

turn up the volume for this one LOL http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/c...t=100_0896.flv

Quick Reply: Show me Yours.......