Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show me youre softtop folded down with hardtop on

Old 09-10-2011, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show me youre softtop folded down with hardtop on

CAn i buy my supertop nx folded down on winter and without taked off put on my hardtop? And when i take out the hardtop fold on the nx?
Old 09-10-2011, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yayomtz
CAn i buy my supertop nx folded down on winter and without taked off put on my hardtop? And when i take out the hardtop fold on the nx?
I know i will take off the plastic on doors, that i need to put on my softop, but it is possible?
Old 09-10-2011, 04:14 PM
JK Freak

Mine came with both tops and the soft top was installed inside with the hard top on. I removed the hard top and took off the soft one because I had to load a lot of stuff in the back and the soft top was realy in the way. Also dealer said it was not recomended to ride around with both installed? Not sure why. It didn't seem to do anything to either top. The only thing with getting the hard top off was the rear most srew was a little difficult to get out but it was doable. Sorry I don't have a pic of both in there together but it can be done.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Can be done but definitely inconvenient if you plan on utilizing your trunk space.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:21 PM
JK Freak

You are suppossed to remove the soft top, they come together for shipping purposes only (that says the user manual). You can damage your soft top if you leave it there and of course loose a lot of space on th cargo area.

Quick Reply: Show me youre softtop folded down with hardtop on