Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show me your chopped fenders with XRC front bumper!

Old 01-31-2010, 04:09 PM
bkw
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show me your chopped fenders with XRC front bumper!

Hey all,
Expecting my XRC front to come int tomorrow and would like to see what some of our members here had done to their fenders. I've seen the XRC with the stock fenders up close and personal, and it's really not for me. I would love to get a set of Xenon flats, but my slush fund is pretty much all tapped out.

So... post em up!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:18 AM
bkw
JK Freak

Nobody? Here's one that I found through my searching, but it's cut a little bit more aggressive than I'm planning for.. but still pretty darn bad ass.

cpray's JK

I've seen a bunch with Xenon's and really like the look. But for the time being, that cash could (and should) be better spent elsewhere.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:41 AM
JK Freak

Quick Reply: Show me your chopped fenders with XRC front bumper!