Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show me Pics of Accident / Collision / Wreck / Rollover / Fire / Damage of a JK

Old 03-02-2010, 08:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rebuilding 07 4 door

when a jk is hit its what you dont see than will cost you, i am rebuilding a 07 4 door.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by norcalJK
judging by the rollover pics, an upgrade to the factory roll bar should be the very first mod done to your JK, especially if you plan to wheel. i cant believe how folded up those things are. i was in a YJ that rolled with the factory cage, and it held up surprisingly well. those pics are scary!
i have an OR-Fab front and custom rear sport cage on mine, after seeing those pics and a TJ rollover in person. I "caged" mine enough that I feel I'll walk away from a roll or two, or three.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ffemt86
Attachment 38091

Attachment 38092

This was my accident earlier this year, I ran a red light at about 35 mph and T-boned the Rav-4 and flipped him. After a month in the shop the jeep was as good as new!
That looks more like a Ford Escape than a Rav 4...
Old 03-02-2010, 10:19 AM
ksk
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda
i have an OR-Fab front and custom rear sport cage on mine, after seeing those pics and a TJ rollover in person. I "caged" mine enough that I feel I'll walk away from a roll or two, or three.
You dont know how fast that jeep was goin when he rolled over....or the specifics of the crash, so u cant make assumptions....for all i know the dude could of rolled it off a bridge...no cage is gonna help u if u do that...my 2 cents

KSK
Old 03-02-2010, 11:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by troy_boy
And for giggles, heres the deer...

Damn! I hit a deer in a Ford Windstar a few years ago (it was a company car) and totalled the damnt thing! It is nice to know that the JK can take some punishment and keep the passengers safe!
Old 03-02-2010, 01:37 PM
JK Newbie

annyone gona eat that deer
Old 03-02-2010, 03:29 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ksk
You dont know how fast that jeep was goin when he rolled over....or the specifics of the crash, so u cant make assumptions....for all i know the dude could of rolled it off a bridge...no cage is gonna help u if u do that...my 2 cents

KSK
Some is better than none is my assumption. Can't live in a bubble!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:34 PM
JK Newbie

it may have been a escape...i was pissed cause i wrecked the jeep. Good thing was that we all walked away and no hard feelings.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:43 PM
JK Freak

Not my jk but my friends, Thank god he walked away uninjured.
2009 unlimited
Old 03-02-2010, 08:54 PM
JK Super Freak

This whole thread scares the shit out of me! My JK has to last me through college and longer till i can afford a second vehicle. Looks like ill be driving like a grandma for the next couple of years

Quick Reply: Show me Pics of Accident / Collision / Wreck / Rollover / Fire / Damage of a JK