Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show me 2 door rock rails

Old 01-23-2016, 01:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LidLess07X
I'm going with the RockHard 4X4 ones. They are body mount and pinch seem mount, hide the ugly pinch seam. come powder coated, and are 100% made in USA.
I got these as well. I'm probably never gonna get a chance to play in the rocks but they do hide the seam well and serve as a great step up. Helps when taking down the top etc as well as getting in and out. And no drilling required. And cost efficient. Looks kinda funny without anything there imo.
Old 01-28-2016, 10:55 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad Dog 21
I went with "or fab" and they are very strong. They weigh about 100lbs, give you a nice step and designed for you to cut your pinch seams.
Are those solely mounted to the pinch seam or do they hook into the body mount as well?
Old 01-28-2016, 07:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LidLess07X
I'm going with the RockHard 4X4 ones. They are body mount and pinch seem mount, hide the ugly pinch seam. come powder coated, and are 100% made in USA.
I had these they can't withstand a solid impact. Think twice. They look nice but the way they mount they create a lever info I come down on a rock.

Northridge 4x4
Old 01-28-2016, 08:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jonathan_JK
Are those solely mounted to the pinch seam or do they hook into the body mount as well?
They go into the pinch seam and and into the tub as well. I didn't take pics of the underside but there are two bolts that are supplied with the rails. There is a video on YouTube that shows how it holds up. I got these because I wanted a rock rail and a step for the family and myself when I'm in chucks. Edit: http://youtu.be/6pKC_ihsajI

Last edited by Mad Dog 21; 01-29-2016 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-29-2016, 03:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine are teraflex. Great product! Made to last and can take a hit
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-54933552.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	986.2 KB
ID:	635998  
Old 01-29-2016, 02:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by creelclmsn
Mine are teraflex. Great product! Made to last and can take a hit
I was going to go with them at first but I do believe they are held on the body by nut-sert or rive-nuts. After putting on fenders with those fasteners and how much of a pain they were. I decided to go with Bolt on from LOD... even though I already had the tool. I do like how they are a step and provide more clearance than frame mounted rails. You know if its teraflex its good, they always overbuild and over engineer to a higher standard for the customers benefit.

Quick Reply: Show me 2 door rock rails