Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

show in dash navs

Old 11-22-2009, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Pioneer Avic Z1 upgraded to a Z3. 40Gigs for music and all the maps built in makes it great to have. The only thing is the updates...Pioneer releases a new maps disc once a year and to the tune of $250 or so. I wish there was an easier way to upgrade.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:00 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by zook
How much does something like that go for or others.
I believe the normal price for this head unit is around $1300 without Sirius satellite, I bought mine for about $1100, not including Sirius.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:08 PM
JK Freak

i didn't know they made these to get the weather. that would be SWEET!!

what are some models that offer the weather option?
Old 11-22-2009, 03:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

i've had two of the pioneers, the avic n1 back in the day and the avic n3 (i think it was) more recently. loved em both. very easy to use (even my wife could do it!!) and very well detailed. that said, i now have a garmin nuvi i picked up at best buy for like $129 and it is awesome. because its hand held i can use it in any of my cars, on my motorcycle, or even on my bicycle (good for tracking distance, etc). its super easy to update, just plug it in, and super easy to take with you as its not much bigger than a normal blackberry phone. for a jeep i would think it would be the way to go, as theft can be a problem, especially with a soft top. thats just my $.02!

Quick Reply: show in dash navs