Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

This should be illegal.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Halas
Wait, found it!

Don't mess with the beer truck

Don't pick on the jeeps!
That looks like something a drunk Amish Mennonite would cruise around in. That is frigging funny looking.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

That is what mine has on it and I LOVE it. Now if someone wants to fork over funds to get me bigger tires I'll take it. Until they wear out that's what she'll wear. I also love the good gas mileage I get with the smaller tires.

So which is worse a stock jeep with little tires or a poser that jacks their Jeep up and never takes it off-road?
Old 05-19-2012, 02:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by htweelz
That is what mine has on it and I LOVE it. Now if someone wants to fork over funds to get me bigger tires I'll take it. Until they wear out that's what she'll wear. I also love the good gas mileage I get with the smaller tires.

So which is worse a stock jeep with little tires or a poser that jacks their Jeep up and never takes it off-road?
Gotta admit the poser
Old 05-19-2012, 03:19 AM
JK Newbie

Mine are getting the job done for now. Suspecting I will replace them late summer, seems a shame to be so wasteful, the tires have a ton of tread left.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:54 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This should be illegal! !! Its not a 4x4!!!!!! It was my first time seeing one
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120519_045421.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	318646  
Old 05-19-2012, 04:30 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
What the jeep in front of you or the minivan you are sitting in while taking the picture? Doh!
Old 05-19-2012, 05:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
If I were buying new and knew I would be replacing wheels and tires I would get the small ones. Don't hate.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:28 AM
JK Newbie

Well, I can agree with almost everyone on this thread. After drooling over my father's TJ for the past 6 years I finally got my own Jeep, the last 2011 the dealer had. The only thing I did not love about it immediately was the tires, (and chrome appearance package, but that's off now) But as one said, it seems a waste to toss or even sell at a huge loss the 225's. I have my eye on some 265 BFG's, but due to a limited amount of funds that will have to wait probably a year or more, so I'll just have to tolerate that slightly goofy look for a while. However, when the top is down and the doors are off and the wind and sun is hitting me in the face, the last thing on my mind at that moment are my tires

Quick Reply: This should be illegal.