Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

short video Stuck Ford on my trail -

Old 01-21-2008, 05:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool short video Stuck Ford on my trail -

i have about 7 acres out back that i cleared and i have a little trail that i like to ride around on in the jeep, just a simple two-track with a couple of soft spots that i go through all the time in two wheel drive in the jeep, like in the morning when i'm going to work i can go wheeling for 5 minutes to get my fix for the day -- my wife has a big jacked up Ford Supercrew and thought she would give it a try -- well, it is officially a Jeep only trail now LOL short video explains it all ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKqR_qatsw
Old 01-21-2008, 06:05 PM
JK Super Freak

ahhhh, pulling out Ford's.....what fun!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

wow... she buried it!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

There's a joke in there somewhere about havingto pull it out of your wife's sticky mess, but I'll let you save that for a later date when you are really mad at her.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heck with the stuck Ford, i know she will never live that one down. What about that music in the video. What's it from. Love it, for the little we get to hear.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool

the music is from Big & Rich - Horse of a Different Color - Rollin' (first track); great CD
Old 01-24-2008, 04:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bburgan
should have shown the rest getting her out....
yeah, sorry about that but it was just her and i and we had to drive both, and it was raining so we couldn't lay the camera on the ground -- that would have made a better video for sure !!! but not as cool as pulling an 18 wheeler in the snow

Quick Reply: short video Stuck Ford on my trail -