Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The shoes are on!

Old 02-13-2010, 05:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Props to being different though and not just doing the normal old 35s on 16s or 17s thing...

Agree you'll need to be very careful on the trails to not tear those up. My 17s were beat up after one trip into the rocks... At least with a 35 on a 17, there is a bunch of tire bulge if aired down to protect against some of the damage.

I think I would prefer more tire, less wheel, but thats just me!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:15 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sburggsx
If you're getting rubbing at full steering lock, why not adjust the steering stops instead of buying spacers? It's free! I'm pretty sure WOL had a write up on it.

EDIT: Here's the link! http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-...top-adjustment
Exactly what I was going to say. Depending on how bad you rub. I put on 37's and rubbed the lower in the last 1" or so full steer. I used (2) small washers on each of the steering stop, no more rub

Free mod is always the best mod.... unless you dont have some washers then you may have drop a couple of dimes.

Last edited by YingYang; 02-13-2010 at 05:18 AM.

Quick Reply: The shoes are on!