Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SEMA Show 2007 Photo Gallery

Old 10-30-2007, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Trust me on this one, the new KargoMaster rack is the best rack system that I've seen at the show - period. It may not be as stylized as the Off Road Logic but it is beefy as hell, requires NO drilling what so ever, mounts to the windshield frame and rear frame rail, can support 500 lbs. of weight and tilts back for top removal. Here's a couple of shots of what it looks like...

The rear tilt bracket slips inbetween the bumper and body and mounts to the frame using two factory bolts....

I'll try to take a few more pics from underneath to show this better.

Click here to see more pics...

http://project-jk.com/wp-gallery2.ph...avId=x0dfb8f42

Hey Eddie, on a 4 door (I think Burnsville Offroad had it on one of its Jeeps) can you tell if the cargo basket be mounted more towards the back instead of up front (just the thought of bars over my head when driving w/o the freedom panels on is not so inticing)?

Last edited by FzyPchz; 10-30-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:25 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by FzyPchz
Hey Eddie, on a 4 door (I think Burnsville Offroad had it on one of its Jeeps) can you tell if the cargo basket be mounted more towards the back instead of up front (just the thought of bars over my head when driving w/o the freedom panels on is not so inticing)?
Yes, it can be mounted anywhere on the rails if you choose to use the standard Bushman Steel Rack but after talking at length to John Hancock, owner of KargoMaster, I can tell you that they will be making a longer basket for the 4-doors as well.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yes, it can be mounted anywhere on the rails if you choose to use the standard Bushman Steel Rack but after talking at length to John Hancock, owner of KargoMaster, I can tell you that they will be making a longer basket for the 4-doors as well.
Good to hear!! Thanks!!
Old 10-30-2007, 04:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

What is the estimated retail price?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:58 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Robar
What is the estimated retail price?
Don't know for sure but was told it would be similar to their TJ/LJ rack now and I believe that they are well under a grand for everything.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that is one awsome looking rack.....thanks for all the great coverage
Old 10-30-2007, 09:39 PM
JK Jedi Master

wow, might be what I need for Ski/snowboard racks!
Old 10-31-2007, 04:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow!!! I think I'm gettin sensor overload. It's unbelievable the amount of new cool stuff. I guess the manufactuers are listening to our needs. Now lets get all of these goodies out there for sale.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:46 AM
JK Newbie

Very nice, I just need one with a ladder. Photography is a big hobby of mine and I'd like to get up on the top for another angle for shoots. lol
Old 10-31-2007, 07:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOL, does it look like there will be any way to mount other baskets to the rails? I have a very nice yet completely unusable Yakima Mega Warrior basket with all sorts of goodies for it, that I would like to mount on the JK.

I really really like how they designed the mounting points. The no drill option is highly underated in my book. I'm keeping my JK as "clean" as I can, not drilling any holes, etc. Just on the off chance that maybe I can trade for a Rubi down the road, and take all my goodies with me.

Quick Reply: SEMA Show 2007 Photo Gallery