Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SEMA 2013 - Photos and New Products

Old 11-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SEMA 2013 - Photos and New Products

2013 was the first time that I have made it out to the show, so maybe I haven't had a chance to become jaded just yet, but I thought it was absolutely amazing.

I met a ton of people that I haven't gotten to meet at KOH or Jeep Beach so that was a bonus, but looking at all of the different vehicles outside of our little niche was eye opening. There are an infinite number of ways to modify a car and being able to see them all in one general area was complete overload.

Here are a few things that were new to me, so I'll share them with you.

You've all seen them by now, but Falken has MTs coming out. They had 37/1250/17s on display and I noted that they were D load range. They should be a hit if they perform as well as the WildPeak ATs have.

Mickey Thompson has a new line of bumpers and sliders on the way. They looked very nice in person and the bumpers have a modular flare to them.

Warn has a new line of "Premium" winch accessories. They look great and are functional too.

I don't have much information, but these light bars from Putco caught my attention. They are very light and very bright.

Rigid Industries was showing off their line of curved bars as well. I'm in love with the clean lines they give you on a truck. MSRP on the 50" was around $2169. :bawling:

Pro Comp has a couple of new wheel designs:

Old 11-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Former Vendor

Smittybilt's XRC rear bumper now has a gate-linked tire carrier, but the same $899 price tag. It looked really good!

Here is their Atlas bumper which also looked good.

Rugged Ridge won an award with these new tube mounting brackets:

There is a company called Cody Built that is offering VW 1.9 and 2.0L diesel conversions for the JK.

Poison Spyder's new tire carrier:

Trail Ready Beadlocks has a new wheel style available that is made to look like Military beadlocks. The inner bolts are simulated, but are a real bead lock in the normal regard.

AEV is breaking into the Ram truck market. Sooooooo clean!!

Pro Comp Xtreme MT2s are now available in a 40/1350/17 with a 40,000 mile tread warranty.

Smittybilt has some new flares/armor coming out for the JK, but I didn't get many details on it.

G2 has new CORE 44 housings coming for the JK which are made in the USA. They look very trick!

Old 11-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Former Vendor

The BedRug JK had some amazing bed-lining work on it and the Bed Tred and Bed Rug products both fit very, very well. I was impressed with both of them but I just noticed I didn't take pictures.

The suspension on that JK was also pretty interesting...

Monster Hook has these new hooks which bolt in like a D-Ring. Not for everyone, but something new and different.

Rock Krawler's new Tie Rod setup is going to be very nice. It is offset forward to clear the diff cover, still made of aluminum, and will now be adjustable without removing an end from the knuckle. Retail with ends will be $549.

Here is a link to the remainder of the album. It is full of all sorts of cars, trucks, motorcycles, nightlife, ect.

SEMA 2013 Photos by RiverCityOffroad | Photobucket

Thank you for your patience while we were out last week!

Marcus
Old 11-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Former Vendor

I almost forgot to mention that TeraFlex has a set of forged knuckles coming out for the JK. They look great and will have a retail price of around $500 for both left and right. I didn't snap a photo. DOH!
Old 11-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Gotta love this app. Only 2 of the pictures showing..
Old 11-11-2013, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for posting these pictures! Those MT bumpers look intriguing.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:49 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for helping us all spend more money
Great pics
Old 11-11-2013, 07:09 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im very interested in those pro comp wheels. Hopefully they offer them with some decent backspacing.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad
I almost forgot to mention that TeraFlex has a set of forged knuckles coming out for the JK. They look great and will have a retail price of around $500 for both left and right. I didn't snap a photo. DOH!
I like that front bumper on the blue rig. I wonder if that's a prototype smitty is bringing to market or somebody else's?
Old 11-12-2013, 12:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really interested in the Teraflex Knuckles thanks for the update and the pics

Quick Reply: SEMA 2013 - Photos and New Products