Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SEMA 2009 Day-2 Photos

Old 11-09-2009, 05:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, i got a boner now!!!!! I'm so envious
Old 11-09-2009, 06:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am really diggin that full width bumper on the MBRP jeep. Looks awesome! I wonder how much it weighs?.. Anybody ??
Old 11-09-2009, 06:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just got a whole fresh set of ideas, those are some sick rides.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Originally Posted by Loadbreak
I am really diggin that full width bumper on the MBRP jeep. Looks awesome! I wonder how much it weighs?.. Anybody ??
Full width bumper on the 4 door weights in at about 75lbs. Its a formed and welded bumper for maximum strength but we try to minimize weight in order to keep the ride height of the JK as close to original as possible.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:54 AM
dsy
JK Freak

Originally Posted by utjeeper
The AEV rig is DEAD SEXY! I am looking into a build that is an overlander first and a trail rig second. This rig nailed it! Love to the see the AEV control arms. The rack looks interesting as well.
Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Yea, too bad it did not run, watched them drag it out of the show, asked If they needed some help, I had my Nack I could strap it to and pull it out, they passed, Why bring a jeep to Sema and advertise your motor building skills, but forget that hVibg a running motor might further your cause, oh well
Sorry Camp but this statement says more about your character than anything else. They didn't tow it in did they? Maybe their battery was weak due to the interior lights being on so long with all the opening and closing of the integrated rear gate/ tire carrier swing? Just thinking

Quick Reply: SEMA 2009 Day-2 Photos