Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SEMA 2009 Day-2 Photos

Old 11-05-2009, 06:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MORE pics of the EVO rear tire carrier!!
Old 11-05-2009, 07:12 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Great pictures Eddie! Keep 'em coming!
Old 11-05-2009, 07:13 AM
JK Freak

I love the multiple LCD screens for rock cameras!!

My plans are similar but I was going to use the MyGig and LockPick to allow me to mount a camera on the front axle and rear axle so I can see what I am climbing and going to hit...

I like there design MUCH better as I wouldn't have to switch between modes they would always be showing! Are they going to sell that, and is it COP4x4 or Bushwacker stuff?
Old 11-05-2009, 08:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mel, I haven't seen the tire carrier on your website yet. Fell in love with it on your Jeep last year. Will they be for sale? Love the Smittybilt fenders. Camp, that thing is INSANE! Did you win the all out Hemi Jeep drag race?
Old 11-05-2009, 08:55 AM
JK Newbie

i really like that smittybilt stinger but i cant find it on there web site any one have any idea about if it is a one off for the show or they jsut havent updated there web site?
Old 11-05-2009, 08:56 AM
JK Freak

Outstanding pics...I like those AEV wheels (Gambler look). Also... dare I say, those Smittybilt pocket fenders (oh how I cursed them in years past with all my other rides...rustalapoosah).
Old 11-05-2009, 09:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Yes and that is a very nice feature - a well needed improvement over the cam bolts they used to push. The only thing I wasn't totally sure of was how small they seemed to be. Maybe they are strong enough bu they don't really look like it
Weird the way they look like copper. I hope it's not copper. Hopefully, yellow zinc chromate.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default led light bars

Is it possible to get any info on led lights/ bars? Are there any other players other than visionx and rigid? I am afraid to ask how much the one on the skyjacker is. It looks like you can configure white, amber in the same bar etc.
Thanks for all the leg work!
Old 11-05-2009, 10:18 AM
JK Newbie

Does anyone know what the bumper on the mopar deep water blue rubicon unlimited is?

http://project-jk.com/wpg2?g2_itemId=156300

Thanks,
Matt
Old 11-05-2009, 10:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by seajk
Is it possible to get any info on led lights/ bars? Are there any other players other than visionx and rigid? I am afraid to ask how much the one on the skyjacker is. It looks like you can configure white, amber in the same bar etc.
Thanks for all the leg work!
You talking about the one on Camp's Jeep? Looks like the 52" Xmitter, which costs around $2100. Insane. You could light up the entire desert with that light. No exaggeration.

Thus far, pretty sure Vision X and Rigid are pretty much it. They are really really expensive as far as lighting goes, but they look cool as shit.

Quick Reply: SEMA 2009 Day-2 Photos