Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)

Old 02-12-2012, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prpichm
Just installed neoprene Wet Okeoles last weekend so can't say how they will stand up. Fit is great and easy to install. I got front and rear which allows for the 60/40 split. I even sprung for the optional lumbar support and heat options. Must be getting soft in my old age but these Okeoles are plush for a seat cover and I really like the added lumbar support. Quality seems real good and I hope they stand up to the sun, sand, water and dog abuse they will get. Sorry but didn't think to take pics.
Will you post pictures?
Old 02-12-2012, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

wet o's

Old 02-12-2012, 06:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Langhorne
wet o's

Those are SWEEET. what did you choose for this option?? I am definitely going to look into these. Have they faded a lot or do they hold up strong?

The only thing is... it says "Check here. I understand that color choices below are for middle sections and that outside sections are always black, except on seat covers ordered with full piping (REQUIRED)" but you have chosen 2 colors?

Last edited by jfleur91; 02-12-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

I ordered a few swatches to see what the dye would look like first.

Then, I called them direct to see if I could get the colors I wanted for the center and sides.
I was prepared to pay more because I was using 2 colors but there was no additional charge.
Was told that, If you stray from the black side they are 100% non returanable.

Liked them so much I did the same on my Liberty. No black on either set and I think
the darker colors might be more prone to fading. Having said that, no fading
on either set to date and the Liberty is dark green / sand.

More or less the same thing as a wetsuit for your seat and the same rules hold true...
Don't pee in your wetsuit and you'll be fine.

They are super easy to deal with and good turnaround even though it was custom.

Since the interior is leather and heated I just added the map zips and the gun pouch to the front.

What you see is without the lumbar option.

Last edited by Langhorne; 02-12-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)