Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)

Old 10-23-2010, 03:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mustmotoring dot com

Ordered these about 2 weeks ago. Took just over a week to get - and me another week to get them on.

Front Seat

Back Seat

Excellent product - just have patience and no that there is no communication.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

i also bought the seat vests, and after a little over a year have basically removed them permanently. I lvoed the look, but I felt like the seats were too hard with them on, the crinkled up the fabric on the back of the seats, and they have a zipper attached cup holder on the interior side of each seat which is great, except that one of mine ripped after a week, so I removed both. (sorry, no pics :-( I want to go with something that will match both front and back seats, and I've been browsing ideas. Black jeep with sahara silver trim. I'm thinking gray and black neo covers. will probably go with the ebay variety just to try it out and see. Also thinking of hitting up an upholstry shop in town and having them do leather all around. It's just as durable and doesn't stink when it gets wet!!!

Originally Posted by zerodown
I have Rugged Ridge seat vests. Very Happy.

Fit is great, and theres pockets on the back. Good for holding all those important kids toys. Hey thats why we got the 4 door.

It's not a minivan right?

Old 12-16-2010, 05:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered black/grey coverkings from JC Whitney for my JKU...killer deal. Free back seat, free shipping! Under $200 to my door!!
Old 11-24-2011, 07:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice looks like the coverking blue is my next buy
Old 11-24-2011, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Stay away from Iggy. Terrible customer service, expensive and after a year they were tearing at the seams already!
Old 11-24-2011, 07:43 PM
JK Freak

Ok dangit mustmotoring doesn't exist anymore ??

So where is the best place to order these and now I see they offer genuine leather
Old 11-24-2011, 08:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jollymon
Ordered these about 2 weeks ago. Took just over a week to get - and me another week to get them on.

Front Seat

Back Seat

Excellent product - just have patience and no that there is no communication.
What seat covers are these?
Old 11-24-2011, 09:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chadc880
Ok dangit mustmotoring doesn't exist anymore ??

So where is the best place to order these and now I see they offer genuine leather
I also couldn't find this
Old 12-22-2011, 06:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default okolee

I have wet okolee covers they have been on for almost 4 years. The driverside is completely worn thru on outside edge of the seat and the material is seperating behind my lowerback. They fit extremely well and are comfortable and really have worn well. However, I was hoping they would last a lot longer than 4 years. I think any neoprene seat covers would have worn out based on how well the okolees are made. I am going to replace them with Marathons that are made of cordora and hope they last longer.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got these and love them. Just a simple towel with a hole. Works great as a seat cover and fuctions as a towel when needed. Plus super easy to take off and throw in the washer.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)