Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)

Old 10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jollymon
Ordered a set from Mustmotoringdotcom today. (Thanks to this thread). I will post pictures once I recieve and install them.

Thanks for all who have shared so far.
Nice. Which colour you go for? Im stuck on choosing black/grey or black/charcoal
Theres no pics of the charcoal version and really want to see how it looks.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:17 PM
JK Super Freak

I have the Seat Glovers. THey are red/black. I contacted them via email directly and mentioned that I was a forum member. They made me a smokin deal and shipped them very quickly. The instal was easy, but one of the seams seperated during the installation. I contacted them about it and they sent another without question. I am very happy with the covers and the company. Cannot say enough good about them.

I think I paid $160 shipped if I am not mistaken.

Last edited by 08UnlimitedSahara810; 10-05-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:33 PM
JK Super Freak

I have the smittybilt Neoprene seat covers....it was buy the front and get the rears for free. great product and a great deal!

Old 10-05-2010, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Matador
I have the smittybilt Neoprene seat covers....it was buy the front and get the rears for free. great product and a great deal!

X2 (or X3, I recall someone else ordering the Smittys in this thread)... Pretty good deal going on right now. Ordered Black/Black... Thanks for the heads up on the buy the front, get the rears free deal.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Gr808JK
X2 (or X3, I recall someone else ordering the Smittys in this thread)... Pretty good deal going on right now. Ordered Black/Black... Thanks for the heads up on the buy the front, get the rears free deal.

im confused now haha at the begining of the thread people were bashing the smitty's.... have you had anyproblems so far.. cuz that deal is too good to be true
Old 10-06-2010, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Smitty v. MM

Originally Posted by hinesj3
im confused now haha at the begining of the thread people were bashing the smitty's.... have you had anyproblems so far.. cuz that deal is too good to be true
Can't say, as mine are in transit. There were a couple early posts about fading, but I have yet to hear about a set that doesn't fade (to some extent). Most seem to think the fit is good (from what I've read).

Probably a comparable deal between the Smitty's and MustMotors right now. MM embroiders the Jeep logo, so that's a plus, but I didn't feel like waiting the week + to "custom" order.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:29 PM
JK Super Freak

I had smitty's on my TJ in red and black and the black faded to purplish. Again I got seatglovers and in my previous post I spoke to their customer service. Should be getting my new set Friday and only needed one piece replaced. Glad to have the spares lying around
Old 10-06-2010, 05:29 PM
JK Freak

hibiscus covers
Old 10-08-2010, 06:37 AM
JK Newbie

just ordereed from mustmotoring cant wait to get my covers, thanks.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Better pics

Quick Reply: Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)