Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)

Old 10-02-2010, 08:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smitybuilt Fading

One summer with the smitybuilt and the top off. They are fading. The black is on the gray side now. Good fit and comfy. Took about 45 minutes to stretch them on. The straps to pull to fold the rear seat on the 09 is hard to get to because there is not slot cut for them.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Seat covers

Thanks for the info guys, going to order a set of the Coverkings.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Superhides from Marathon Seat Covers

Originally Posted by TX2PR2SC
I absolutely love my Superhides from Marathon Seat Covers. They are waterproof, fit very well (they fit better since the picture I took once they got broken in), were not terribly expensive, can be ordered with headrests and console cover in tons of colors/camo, customer service is outstanding and most important they are tougher than woodpecker lips.

Plus a military discount if you are into that sort of thing.

this is what I have, awesome
Old 10-03-2010, 07:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by batherton87
I agree wit joneszj Coverking is the way to go!

Heres mine

These are the neoprene seat covers they are very durable and waterproof which is awesome! They have a suprising amount of cushion its almost squishy feeling when you sit on them so they are comfortable as well. The quality is excellent and it was real easy to put them on it only took my gf and I half an hour. I highly recommend them! The whole set was $170 but i got the jeep logo in the front headrests for an extra $30 so with that and shipping and taxes I paid $210
Where did you find this whole set for $170??
Old 10-03-2010, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
Where did you find this whole set for $170??
Read the bottom of the last page.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:10 PM
JK Newbie

I also got the smittybuilt since it was buy front and get rear free. They are a very tight fit and look somewhat decent. My wife actually didnt notice I put them on until i said something. They are good with water too. They have already been fading though and i have only had them for a few months. My wife wouldnt ok spending a couple hundred on good ones like i wanted. They are worth the 120 i spent though.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:45 PM
JK Super Freak

I just had to add to this regarding seatglovers. I did have an issue with a broke zipper on the rear back of the passenger side. Initially they were going to ship me the cover that broke. Turns out he is not comfortable with the quality so he is shipping A WHOLE NEW SET! Looks like a I have some back up covers just in case. Just Awesome.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by p1llar
Read the bottom of the last page.
Has anybody else bought these? Front/Back Coverkings for $210 w Jeep embroidery seems too good to be true? Also, has anybody tried to use a UV protectant to keep their neoprenes from fading? Did it work?
Old 10-04-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here are a few shots of my new Coverking Spacer Mesh seat covers that my gf got me for my birthday like i said in my post earlier;

And because it's October;

The pictures aren't that great but the covers are really nice, and they fit perfectly. I just like my headrest covers more.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Newbie

Post rugged ridge?

i was thinkin about picking up the rugged ridge set [grey and black]... does any one have any pics??

Quick Reply: Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)