Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)

Old 10-01-2010, 02:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the input here guys. I'm leaning towrds the Coverkings at the moment, as was stated above though...Are they Weatherproof? Keep the pics coming re: Smittybilts, etc...
Old 10-01-2010, 03:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Coverkings are neoprene and waterproof.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Default Rugged Ridge

I have the Rugged Ridge full neoprene seat covers. Look almost exact to the Coverking except for the Jeep logo on the headrest. Getting them on was a bit tough at first and now some of the seams have stretched a bit, but they still look good after a full summer. Good cushioning and the neoprene does a decent job of holding some of your own body heat in the winter. For $120 for the front I'd say they're good for the money.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:28 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by batherton87
I agree wit joneszj Coverking is the way to go!

Heres mine

big pockets in the back

and they accomodate the 60/40 split for the rear if you have a 4door

These are the neoprene seat covers they are very durable and waterproof which is awesome! They have a suprising amount of cushion its almost squishy feeling when you sit on them so they are comfortable as well. The quality is excellent and it was real easy to put them on it only took my gf and I half an hour. I highly recommend them! The whole set was $170 but i got the jeep logo in the front headrests for an extra $30 so with that and shipping and taxes I paid $210
Was it $170 per row or for the whole set? Where did you buy them from? They look great.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mrlobaloba
Was it $170 per row or for the whole set? Where did you buy them from? They look great.
$170 for the whole set...good price i know i was shocked i thought i might have been getting scammed but it was legit...the site is mustmotoring.com they make them custom so it takes like 3-4 weeks till you get them but its well worth it!

Last edited by wayoflifette; 10-02-2010 at 09:16 PM. Reason: a non clickable link is fine
Old 10-01-2010, 08:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

and to those wondering about the coverkings being waterproof yes they are..neoprene is the material that wet suits are made out of! so no matter the brand if they're neoprene they're waterproof
Old 10-01-2010, 10:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

good old jeep towels
Old 10-01-2010, 11:14 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

x2 on the Marathon covers.... I had a set that are strong as hell and they look great too. My Wet Okoles I had soaked up muddy water and stained after my 1st off roading trip. They also started to wear at the corners from sliding in and out of the seats after about 2 years. The Marathons are a sturdier option if you are willing to pay a little more and wait a couple of weeks.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have Marthon and like them on my 01 but plan to go with Coverkings for the 08 Sahara 4dr. Heard they are on sale at JC Whitney but haven't had time to check for sure.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My girlfriend, (so awesome) she got me a set of front seat covers for the jeep for my birthday last thursday. She got me the black and red coverking "Spacer Mesh" covers, which are different then the canvas or neoprene covers. not sure how water proof they are, but i'll hit them with fabric guard 303 waterproofing and it'll be just fine. They look great! i will get pictures of then as soon as i get home.

The instal was easy and like i said above, they really look great. I made another set of front headrest covers so they match the seat covers better (black with red stitching).
Pictures to come.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)