Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)

Old 09-29-2010, 01:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)

I'm looking into aquiring a set of seat covers for my Rubi. What I have found is that there nare a great number of options out there. I'm interested in know what types your all running with, and maybe their Pro's & Con's (ie fit, materials, wear tolerance, extra storage if any....) Post them up with any facts or opinions.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

those cover kings look great!
Old 09-30-2010, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
I have the smittybuilt ones

the are a pain to get on but look great.

i wouldnt buy the anain though, the only reason i bought them is because they came with a free rear
A friend of mine accidentally ordered two sets of Smitybilts for his jeep so I bought one of them since the rear was free. I like them and their functionality, but I've had them for about 3 months and they've already faded a good bit. My next set will Wet Okoles.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:46 PM
JK Newbie

I bought the Smittybuilt covers too, and for the exact same reason as mellowyellow.
They are a " snug " fit, read a pain to install, but overall I like them.
My JK stays in the garage, so I have'nt seen any fading.
Would I buy them again, yeah, I would. But like I said, I have yet to experience any problems.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:30 PM
JK Super Freak

I have Rugged Ridge seat vests. Very Happy.

Fit is great, and theres pockets on the back. Good for holding all those important kids toys. Hey thats why we got the 4 door.

It's not a minivan right?

Old 09-30-2010, 03:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zerodown
I have Rugged Ridge seat vests. Very Happy.

Fit is great, and theres pockets on the back. Good for holding all those important kids toys. Hey thats why we got the 4 door.

It's not a minivan right?

Loved them when i first got them as well, but after 1 year??????????????looking for a good quality set now!
Old 09-30-2010, 06:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I agree wit joneszj Coverking is the way to go!

Heres mine

big pockets in the back

and they accomodate the 60/40 split for the rear if you have a 4door

These are the neoprene seat covers they are very durable and waterproof which is awesome! They have a suprising amount of cushion its almost squishy feeling when you sit on them so they are comfortable as well. The quality is excellent and it was real easy to put them on it only took my gf and I half an hour. I highly recommend them! The whole set was $170 but i got the jeep logo in the front headrests for an extra $30 so with that and shipping and taxes I paid $210
Old 09-30-2010, 06:58 PM
JK Super Freak

I went with the seatglovers and they fit great and have adjustable straps. My smittybilt set for my TJ just had the hooks and as the covers stretched I had to keep moving the hooks to keep them tight. I will recommend if you have a detonator yellow jeep don't get the black and yellow set just go with gray or black. The yellow doesn't match as well as I would like it too, but I am picky so it may just be me. I have already had compliments on them and have been asked if they were custom seats.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:18 PM
JK Freak

are the cover kings water proof? Is there an afermarket seat out there that is water resistant?
Old 09-30-2010, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Igot the Smittybuilt ones ,they fit great and look nice.
No problems with them.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers - Best Bang for my Bucks (Function & Fit)