Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Seaside.....

Old 07-27-2011, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now that the billionairs can make more money football will return. praying for another 07 year. I spend every summer in albany at summer camp and im glad i have had a chance to have a beer with kevin boss. that man is under rated on the team. hopefully one day he will will replace coughlin.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jfleur91
Last night I happened to be in Seaside, and no I'm not like anyone on the Jersey Shore anyway after my buddy parked his car we stumbled across this sick Rubicon and I thought it looked sweet. I tried to take a pic real fast so I know its not the best quality but is this anyones on here? Looks awesome.

OH and I did see J-wow and the Jersey shore Camera crew hahaha......

here's the jeep:
Where from jersey are you ?