Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Screamin Lizard Customs Moab Ready

Old 03-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a plan. We love the big biulds they are a blast to see the end product.

Gerry
Old 03-29-2009, 08:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jd1066
You guys are killing me!! Awesome work!! I'm about 5 years away from mods like this, but I promise you, my new JK will be at your shop one of these days.

I say 5 years and my new JK, because my son will be "inheriting" my current JK when he turns 18 (driving age in NJ).

Thanks to this site, I know exactly what I will be doing with the next one!

Actually you never know - work is pretty good right now, so I might have to keep this one all for myself and buy him a new one of his own!

SLC, again, AWESOME BUILDS!!! Between this one and RDY4RKS (which I will be seeing in person Easter weekend at RC) I'm sold.

As soon as the bank account allows, mine will be at your shop!

JD
You will be very happy that you will have had them build your next jeep. Nothing but good work. Never heard anything but great reviews and reports from all of their customers.

And they're good guys to grab a beer with!
Old 04-06-2009, 05:28 PM
JK Newbie

Whats the final damage.. how much lift what size tires... come on i want to clone mine to look like that... Im on my way to buy a ticket hopefully i can scratch the big one....
Old 04-09-2009, 02:36 AM
JK Jedi

Looks awesome!

Quick Reply: Screamin Lizard Customs Moab Ready