Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

salvaged Dana 60's - JK brackets?

Old 03-06-2009, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by David @ Currie Ent.
If you are interested in putting your own 60 together we have everything you need.

Axle Shafts
http://www.currieenterprises.com/CES...6.aspx?id=3371

Mfg: CE-1014PJK
Our Price: $599.95

Description: This is the complete 35 spline Extreme Duty axle package for the '07 and up Jeep JK Wrangler. Includes the forged alloy axle shafts, ABS tone rings, wheel studs, JK axle bearing retainer plates, Set 80 axle bearings, races, seals, and retaining collars. For this price these axles are supplied cut and splined to fit our RockJock JK rearend unit - or - custom cut and splined for those buying our housing ends and making their own housings. Available in 35 spline only. Sold as a kit.

Housing Ends
http://www.currieenterprises.com/CES...E.aspx?id=3119

Part #: CE-95011JK
Our Price: $129.95

Description: This is the new heavy duty housing end used on all Currie RockJock® JK rearends. Welds to the tube, accepts a set 80 wheel bearing, and is designed to allow the retention of the factory JK disc brakes. For use on the right or left side. Sold each.

Brackets
http://www.currieenterprises.com/ces...316&p=399.9500

Mfg: JK-BRKT-R
Our Price: $399.95

Description: This is the Currie heavy duty rear suspension bracket set for the '07 and up Jeep JK. Sold each.

That takes care of the rear, but what about the front? You will still get abs light and thus not cruise control. I'm running into that same problem. ...currie???
Old 04-23-2009, 07:23 AM
Former Vendor

That would be correct!!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor

You can run any bolt pattern you want, if you go with 5 on 5.5 then you'll need to re-drill the stock rotors. Keep in mind that on a 60 front end you will need 5 on 5.5 pattern due to the size of the locking hub.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

I might be completely wrong on this, but don't the J8's use 5x5.5 brakes and everything? If so you could possibly try and get some of those, I don't know how much they would run but it might be easier than drilling the stock ones.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:28 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by WilliamAWebb
I might be completely wrong on this, but don't the J8's use 5x5.5 brakes and everything? If so you could possibly try and get some of those, I don't know how much they would run but it might be easier than drilling the stock ones.
The only problem is that the J8 has a different brake.

Quick Reply: salvaged Dana 60's - JK brackets?