Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Safari/Roof Racks...Please Post...

Old 05-24-2009, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Safari/Roof Racks...Please Post...

Could anyone that has a safari/roof rack please post the pics. Also, please note the brand and where you got it. I'm looking for one of these for my Jeep. Also, do these interfere with a soft top going up and down?
Old 05-25-2009, 05:30 AM
JK Freak

bump for pics
Old 05-25-2009, 07:07 AM
JK Freak

Sorry I don't have a rack so no pic for you but I'm pretty certian that all roof racks will interfere with the softop operation....that's just the nature of them. However I've seen some that will swing away to allow you to get to the top. How convenient they all are?.....well I'll let others comment who have experience. Personally however I love the look of a roof rack on a Jeep!

Quick Reply: Safari/Roof Racks...Please Post...