Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

RUSTY'S OFFROAD 3.25" Lift on 2010 2-door documented

Old 01-21-2010, 01:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Running 3.21's on a Rusty's 3.25" with 35"s..Plan on up grading to 4.88's but no rush cause with a manual it's barable. Running with extended brake lines.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Real quick guys, if it comes with extended FRONT quick-disconnects, is there any reason that we could not use the STOCK REAR up front and use the new quick disconnects that come with the Rusty's kit (I'm assuming they are longer than stock to account for lift) in the rear instead of front if we have a Rubicon with e-disco and don't need the quick-disconnect function?
Old 05-17-2010, 11:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by armandov99
Real quick guys, if it comes with extended FRONT quick-disconnects, is there any reason that we could not use the STOCK REAR up front and use the new quick disconnects that come with the Rusty's kit (I'm assuming they are longer than stock to account for lift) in the rear instead of front if we have a Rubicon with e-disco and don't need the quick-disconnect function?
I always was told that to get the best ride out of the vehicle you should have your swaybar parallel to the frame/flat ground. As far as the rears, you do not need disconects in the rear. Flex is plenty enough with the stock components. Adding the disconnects just will add for headaches as the springs will more than likely unseat themselves. Anyone chime in if this is wrong.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deton8dJK
I always was told that to get the best ride out of the vehicle you should have your swaybar parallel to the frame/flat ground. As far as the rears, you do not need disconects in the rear. Flex is plenty enough with the stock components. Adding the disconnects just will add for headaches as the springs will more than likely unseat themselves. Anyone chime in if this is wrong.
I have same lift on a rubi 2dr to get complete flex I had to use jks adjustable connects and raise swaybar up above horizonal about 2 inches to allow for flex did not ride or handling any different

I had to get extended bump stops for mine because at full stuff 35's tryed to rip flares off Rusty's said mine was unusual

Also had to change to a different front track bar Rusty's bar will hit crane high clearance diff cover

As far as rear swaybar just needed longer connects and shocks should limit flex not swaybar
Old 05-18-2010, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deton8dJK
I am not planning on disconnecting my rear sway bar.

What I mean is, if my kit came with ONE SET of EXTENDED links (that happen to be quick disconnects) ... why not use them in rear since I have an e-disco and don't need them up front, and then use my OLD rear ones up front? Which is what everyone seems to do with the extended links that come in kits like the TF (those just dont happen to be quick disconnects).
Old 08-27-2010, 10:03 PM
JK Freak

Just order the kit without the quick discos.
Then put the new rear links on the rear and put the old rear links on the front.
Or, or go with the quick discos and put them on the front for a backup when the edisco fails .

Quick Reply: RUSTY'S OFFROAD 3.25" Lift on 2010 2-door documented