Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer kit

Old 01-01-2011, 06:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rubicon John
My dad was a big decoy carver and collector. he hung around Jim Schemdlin who is a famous carver out of PA.
We hunt the fields in the thumb of Michigan and the deep water of Saginaw Bay, then we fly into Houston and hunt ducks around the Matagorda bay area and snow geese in the Katy Prairie area. Lots of fun. Nothing like the feeling of working birds in your spread. Feet down and toally committed. Biggest rush I know. I played college football at a small division 2 school (Michigan Tech) in the UP of michigan, and I still get bigger goosebumps when a flock of birds work then I ever did at gametime duing a game.
Love to hear stories and meet people who share the waterfowl passion as much as I do.
Todd
Old 01-02-2011, 10:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mtudb24
Rubicon John
My dad was a big decoy carver and collector. he hung around Jim Schemdlin who is a famous carver out of PA.
We hunt the fields in the thumb of Michigan and the deep water of Saginaw Bay, then we fly into Houston and hunt ducks around the Matagorda bay area and snow geese in the Katy Prairie area. Lots of fun. Nothing like the feeling of working birds in your spread. Feet down and toally committed. Biggest rush I know. I played college football at a small division 2 school (Michigan Tech) in the UP of michigan, and I still get bigger goosebumps when a flock of birds work then I ever did at gametime duing a game.
Love to hear stories and meet people who share the waterfowl passion as much as I do.
Todd
That's awesome! I'd love to make my own decoys, maybe someday! I too have a small collection of wooden dekes that don't see the field, but sit on display in my office.

Just to keep it on topic with your first post of the Rugged Ridge Dash, that looks like a good setup to hold a few calls while driving to the hunt.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Can't believe how many wonderful things my wife and kids got me for Xmas.
Here is the installed dash organizer
Attachment 114222
My wife got me the same dash thing. I did not know what it was. She bought it to hold her crap not mine. I think its going back or forever stored in the shop.

To each his own.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

I love mine,cell phones sunglasses,all sorts of junk......lol
Old 03-08-2011, 10:48 AM
JK Freak

Is there any way one of you could measure the dimensions of the big tray? I'm thinking about finding a way to mount my moto xoom up there. Its a 10.1 inch tablet
Old 12-24-2012, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

Attachment 114222

how did you get the m6 x 24 dash stand off's to catch?? the threads on mine wont even catch to the screws in the dash and its annoying me hahaha. did you have to tap them? Please help!!
Old 02-25-2013, 05:39 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Brandon09JK
how did you get the m6 x 24 dash stand off's to catch?? the threads on mine wont even catch to the screws in the dash and its annoying me hahaha. did you have to tap them? Please help!!
I am having the exact same issue!!!! Anyone have an answer?
Old 01-09-2014, 05:37 PM
JK Newbie

Default Rugged Ridge Dash Board Organizer

Attachment 114222
Was thinking about ordering this same Rugged Ridge Dash board organizer - I was curious if you are still liking it - and if it has held up well for you over the years?

Thinking about getting it - and then getting a cb radio to sit inside of it - so if anyone has ever done this - I would love to see pictures, or know how it worked out.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer kit