Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rugged Ridge in action!!!

Old 08-09-2012, 06:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugged Ridge in action!!!

who has some action shots of Rugged Ridges new modular snorkel in action? either high mount or low mount. I'd really like to see some bad ass pics of what this system can do. unfortunately due to my work schedule and location i have no place to test it out or anything So lets see some bad ass pics
Old 08-09-2012, 09:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've seen some pictures of it installed and it looks like a solid setup, however it's still very new so chances are not that many people have given it a good testing yet. I'd like to see some more pictures of it though since i'm still deciding on either to get the aev or rugged ridge.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

well this is interesting, its like a group of people going to a pool in the winter and no one wants to jump in because they dont know how cold it is but theres always that one well hopefully the first one to break the ice will post up some awesome shots
Old 08-11-2012, 04:54 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are 2 threads with lots of pics:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...nstall-242856/

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-w...t-pics-242876/
Old 08-11-2012, 07:54 PM
JK Junkie

I just bought one.....yet to install it...hopefully over the next couple weeks.....I love the cleaner look than any other snorkel.....plus you run it multiple ways...

as for testing it.....probably won't happen on purpose...

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge in action!!!