Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rubicon Unlimited w/ WP - Warrior Steel Tube Half Doors + Mesh Cover

Old 06-30-2007, 02:00 PM
JK Newbie

Location: Mountain View, CA & Incline Village, Lk. Tahoe, NV (summer house)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine last week and everything was fine! Love the doors! The fitting is great - no rubbing, rattling... didn't even need spacers.

mlg, I guess they sent 2 left doors (driver's side) by accident...
Old 06-30-2007, 02:16 PM
mlg
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKing 777
I got mine last week and everything was fine! Love the doors! The fitting is great - no rubbing, rattling... didn't even need spacers.

mlg, I guess they sent 2 left doors (driver's side) by accident...
Glad to hear yours fit fine. They did not send me 2 left doors they actually welded the plate wrong.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mlg
Well after a month of waiting I finally received my tube doors! The last door I put on was the front passenger side door when I went to mount the paddle handle I was unable to mount it because they welded the striker plate backwards! I will see how good their customer service really is when I ask for a full refund.
That sucks... And now it's weekend and you probably have to wait 'till Monday (I think they are off on weekend)...

I'm sure they'll replace it to the correct one though. They'll probably send you the return shipping label, and they'll send you the new door(s). When I had to replace the rear doors (read previous post somewhere), that's what they did... Sent me the FedEx return label, dropped off the doors at FedEx Kinkos, and got new set of rear doors.

In case you don't have their e-mail address, here's ones I have...

wp@warriorproducts.com

jerrys@warriorproducts.com

Last edited by moun10eer; 06-30-2007 at 02:22 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:28 PM
mlg
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by moun10eer
That sucks...

I'm sure they'll replace it to the correct one. They'll probably send you the return shipping label, and they'll send you the new door(s). When I had to replace the rear doors (read previous post somewhere), that's what they did... Sent me the FedEx return label, dropped off the foors at FedEx Kinkos, and got new set of rear doors.

In case you don't have their e-mail address, here's ones I have...

wp@warriorproducts.com

jerrys@warriorproducts.com
Thanks moun10eer, they would have to send me a replacement they messed up. I am just pissed off because I have been waiting and this week is in the upper 90's and it was the last door I put on. I ordered them from tellico4x4 so I hope warrior will step up and refund me the whole amount (shipping/no restocking fee etc..) I hope they make it easy.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

mlg, I would be pissed off too if that happened to me... Who doesn't?

The positive side is their (WP) customer service was really good... in my experience anyway. I mean they are the one offered to replace the rear doors. They replaced something I didn't even ask for. So, I'm sure your door will be replaced ASAP free of charge.

I ordered the doors from Central4WD.com, but I didn't go through them at all. I even contacted Warrior directly when I wanted to know the status of my order.

I think you should contact Warrior directly. Don't bother Tellico 4x4.

Last edited by moun10eer; 06-30-2007 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you'd rather call here's Warrior's phone number:

(888) 220-6861

(503) 691-8915

I think they are off on weekend though...
Old 07-02-2007, 11:10 AM
mlg
JK Newbie

Well I just got off the phone with Warrior Products, and they will not refund my the full amount because I ordered from tellico. They said they will send me a replacement but production is two weeks out which means I will probably get the replacement door in a month. I am putting the doors w/mesh up for sale I don't want anything to do with warrior products.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that. Even though I'm nothing to do with Warrior, I feel a bit responsible since I highly recommended their doors and CS... Since I had a great experience with Warrior, I though everyone would.

BTW, maybe my previous comment wasn't clear; "I think you should contact Warrior directly. Don't bother Tellico 4x4". That was if you wanted to exchage. I thought you wanted to exchange the door to the right/correct one. For refund/return, I think you should ask/contact the seller (Tellico)... Just like anything you buy at Quadratec, 4WD, Amazon etc., you usually return items to the seller and get refund from the seller. Not manufacturer.

For exchange, "2 weeks" is unacceptable! You've waited for over a month to get the doors, your replacement door should be prioritized. It's clearly their mistake. They should send you the replacement door ASAP!

Last edited by moun10eer; 07-02-2007 at 01:10 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mlg
Well I just got off the phone with Warrior Products, and they will not refund my the full amount because I ordered from tellico. They said they will send me a replacement but production is two weeks out which means I will probably get the replacement door in a month. I am putting the doors w/mesh up for sale I don't want anything to do with warrior products.
If Tellico won't refund you, then shoot me a PM on what you would want for them.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've never bought stuff at Tellico 4x4, but their return policy is terrible; http://www.tellico4x4.com/info.php/#return says "1-10 days after delivery: Return the item for a refund, less a 20% restocking fee; or in-store credit with no restocking fee. Shipping costs are not refunded or credited."

No wonder you were talking about "restocking fee" and "no full refund"... I didn't get why you keep mentioning about "restocking fee" etc. I assumed Tellico would give you full refund like any other major 4 wheel parts stores if you wanted to return. Most of the the stores give you "return within 30 days for a full refund" (maybe minus S+H). It's always wise to check the return policy before you buy anything.

Last edited by moun10eer; 07-02-2007 at 02:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Rubicon Unlimited w/ WP - Warrior Steel Tube Half Doors + Mesh Cover