Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rubicon Unlimited w/ WP - Warrior Steel Tube Half Doors + Mesh Cover

Old 05-23-2007, 05:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by moun10eer
There's no place to attatch the mirror on the door.

Thanks for the info and the link to the seatbelt harness! It looks very secure. I think I'm going to get one!
Ok, not having the mirror mount is silly, but can be remedied.

Do you have a local major chain pet store (ie: pet's mart). They should have that brand of harness and teather, if not that exact brand then one similar to it.
I love mine.

I have always strapped my dog in to EVERY vehicle. I know a guy that had a boxer that he took everywhere with him and kept him inside the cab of a 4 door F150. He got into a wreck, t-boned someone that pulled out in front on him. Well the guy had a head injury and was knocked unconscious. The dog ran away, scared to death. We searched for days for the dog and never found him. A couple weeks later someone called saying they found him (dead, hit by a car) at a construction site. He was hit but didn't die right away and managed to get off the road.
The moral of the story, if you travel with animals please make sure they are secure in the vehcile even inside. You never know what is going to happen.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

moun10eer - yeah, that was the one and I think you are right on why it might look different.

I didn't think about the bracket on the tube doors - that makes perfect sense unless there is some reason it would get jolted around more than it would on the regular doors or off on the window.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moun10eer
There's no place to attatch the mirror on the door.

Thanks for the info and the link to the seatbelt harness! It looks very secure. I think I'm going to get one!
I got TJ mirrors like these

And mounted them like this

Great looking rig you got there moun10eer
Old 05-23-2007, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Major Ho
I got TJ mirrors like these

And mounted them like this

Great looking rig you got there moun10eer

That's a great idea!

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Now those look sharp. And I was actually thinking about the bestop doors. Not anymore.

Ron
Old 05-23-2007, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by PBR_Stitch
Now those look sharp. And I was actually thinking about the bestop doors. Not anymore.

Ron
I'm thinking about these doors now too instead of Bestop's.
I think the Warriors' tubes look better but I like the Bestops' paintable doorskins.

I'm trying to be patient.

If I were you guys, my next purchase would be locking door pins.
Any source for the JK's yet?

Looks great guys.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:33 PM
JK Newbie

Location: Mountain View, CA & Incline Village, Lk. Tahoe, NV (summer house)

Really nice! I really like the doors!! I think I'm going to get them too before the summer hits!

I just checked Warrior site but it doesn't sell directly. Where (which store) did you order from? I don't think Quadratec sells them, do they?
Old 05-24-2007, 03:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKing 777
Really nice! I really like the doors!! I think I'm going to get them too before the summer hits!

I just checked Warrior site but it doesn't sell directly. Where (which store) did you order from? I don't think Quadratec sells them, do they?
I ordered the doors and mesh covers from Central4wd.com. The doors are basically built after order was placed and shipped directly from Warrior... so I don't think it really matter where you order from (I don't think any of the dealer/seller have them in-stock). Just pick the seller that gives best price and S/H. After I placed order, I got an e-mail from Central4wd that the doors and mesh covers will be shipped from Warrior. So, after that, I contacted directly to Warrior to check status of my order.

I don't think Quadratec sells WP tube doors (they sell other Warrior products though).
Old 05-25-2007, 06:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

doors look great..... question about the soft top holder when it is down, where did you get your and is it easiler to use?

THX
Old 05-25-2007, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Imkman
doors look great..... question about the soft top holder when it is down, where did you get your and is it easiler to use?

THX
It's Mopar Soft Top Boot: http://www.justforjeeps.com/softtopboot.html Make sure to get for 4-door.

The first few times, it was hard to put it on (very tight)... but then the weather was cooler (upper 50's F). Like the soft top, it's much easier to put it on when it's warmer out (under the sun).

Once, it stretches a bit, it's easier to put it on even cooler weather.

I really like it. It keeps the back area neat... it holds soft top tight and it doesn't sag and more space below the soft top. It protects the soft top from UV and other element... the soft top doesn't get dusty/muddy...

Quick Reply: Rubicon Unlimited w/ WP - Warrior Steel Tube Half Doors + Mesh Cover